Facilities Support Senior Coord
Facilities Support Sr Coord
Full Time/Part Time
Are you someone who is self-motivated, detail oriented, and ia team player? Do you like being part of a work environment that has set guidelines and operations, but is different every day you come to work? If you have a desire to work in Corporate Services and/or want to develop your skills and career further in this ever growing career field, then apply to join Freddie Macs Corporate Service team as our newest Facility Support Senior Coordinator! Your Work Falls into Four Primary Categories: People Skills and Communication
Best Practice Research and External Support
- Develop ongoing employee/customer/vendor relations in-order to produce the best quality customer service possible
- Provide appropriate level of consultation with customers in-order to understand needs and develop a strategy of support.
- Provide communications, verbal and technical, skills that are both business informative as well as people relations focused.
- Ability to communicate well with upper management employees.
Team Relations and Leadership Management
- Keep abreast of best-in-class and current trends in facility operations and make recommendations to improve or better align offerings with the goals of the company
- Identify and manage external vendors to ensure offerings are effective, achieving the desired impact and there is an acceptable cost to value ratio
- Leverage learning industry trends to foster greater efficiency and deliver innovation and positive learning experience
Operations and Technology
- Provide quality leadership when assigned team lead roles.
- Be willing to always present the team in a positive manner.
- Understand whats unique about each team member and focus on win-win opportunities.
- Pursue self- improvement and leadership training opportunities.
- Good basic computer skills as well as good working knowledge of Office 365.
- Leverage and align work to ensure work is completed in the most efficient and impactful way.
- Develop working knowledge in facility operations and skills in technology use.
Work Location Zip Code
Keys to Success in this Role:
- 0-2 years of related experience in the corporate services/facilities industry.
- College Degree or equivalent work experience
Top Three Personal Competencies to Possess:
- Demonstrate capability related to basic electric, plumbing, maintenance mechanics, and basic power tool use.
- Proven knowledge of Media audio/video operations.
- Drive for Execution: Treat obstacles as challenges to overcome, not excuses
- Seek and Embrace Change: Be open to and initiate operating and organizational change (even if uncomfortable)
- Customer Focus (Internal and External): Deliver prompt and high-quality customer service
Work Location City
Facilities Support Senior Coordinator
Today, Freddie Mac makes home possible for one in four home borrowers and is one of the largest sources of financing for multifamily housing. Join our smart, creative and dedicated team and youll do important work for the housing finance system and make a difference in the lives of others. Freddie Mac is an equal opportunity and top diversity employer. EOE, M/F/D/V.
Work Location State