- New York, NY, USA
- Permanent, Full time
- 24 Sep 17
Senior Software Engineer (Full Stack)
Location: New York, NY, USARole/Responsibilities:
Moody's Analytics is looking for experienced full stack Senior Software Engineers. Your mission is to help us design, implement and deploy highly scalable and reliable systems by delivering high quality code in a continuous delivery environment.
Our goal is to find dedicated software engineers that have a passion for new technologies and the desire to continuously learn and improve their craft.
You'll be joining our small, Agile and cross functional team and will be an integral part in building software in a development and production environment. You will leverage technologies such as, but not limited to, C# ASP.NET MVC, Web API, Angular.js, SQL Server and more.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field
- 5+ years of web application development experience
- Strong in data structures, algorithms and software design
- Expert knowledge of C#, .NET MVC, Web Services, Web API
- We are looking for your ability to pick up new concepts and ideas rapidly
- Ability to work independently and at the same time collaboratively in a dynamic environment
- Excellent verbal and communication skills in English
- Experience with microservices architecture, APIs and related technologies
- Experience with a cloud environment
- Experience with Agile development
- Knowledge of or experience with a NoSQL database.
- Positive, self-starter attitude and desire to exceed expectations at every opportunity
- Attention to detail and absolute focus on quality of work
- Desire to learn and improve yourself and your team.
Moody's is an essential component of the global capital markets, providing credit ratings, research, tools and analysis that contribute to transparent and integrated financial markets. Moody's Corporation (NYSE: MCO) is the parent company of Moody's Investors Service, which provides credit ratings and research covering debt instruments and securities, and Moody's Analytics, which offers leading-edge software, advisory services and research for credit and economic analysis and financial risk management. The Corporation, which reported revenue of $3.6 billion in 2016, employs approximately 10,700 people worldwide and maintains a presence in 36 countries. Further information is available at www.moodys.com.
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, gender, age, religion, national origin, citizen status, marital status, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. Moody's also provides reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities in accordance with applicable laws. If you need to inquire about a reasonable accommodation, or need assistance with completing the application process, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.. This contact information is for accommodation requests only, and cannot be used to inquire about the status of applications.
For San Francisco positions, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. For New York City positions, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of the New York City Fair Chance Act. For all other applicants, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of applicable law.
Click here to view our full EEO policy statement. Click here for more information on your EEO rights under the law.
MIS and MSS Candidates are asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody's Policy for Securities Trading. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.