I am working with this Leading Hedge Fund in New York/Chicago who are currently looking to hire a Quantitative Researcher to join their team.
Please see the short job brief below and let me know if you'd like to discuss in more detail regarding this opportunity.
- Conduct research and statistical analyses in the evaluation of securities
- Work with large data sets, including unconventional data sources, to predict and test statistical market patterns
- Back test and implement trading models in a live trading environment
- Conceptualize valuation strategies, develop and continuously improve mathematical models, and translate algorithms into code
- Candidates should have proficiency in probability & statistics (e.g. time-series analysis, machine learning, pattern recognition, NLP)
- Advanced training in mathematics, statistics, physics, computer science, or another quantitative field
- Hands on programming experience in scri