Product Manager - OTC Pricing Feeds
Bloomberg runs on data. In our Global Data business we're all about capturing, analyzing, and enriching data that our customers depend on.
Our team is on the front line. We work hard to build the preeminent platform for Over-the-Counter ("OTC") Market Data distribution - connecting thousands of security pricing providers with hundreds of thousands of clients across dozens of workflows/use cases. We work with experienced engineering teams, content specialists, content strategists, support, and sales to build new technologies that offer our data providers intelligent means to distribute high quality OTC Pricing to our mutual clients.
We're looking for a seasoned Product Manager to define how we make our OTC Pricing data better for our clients at global scale.
You understand what matters to users of market data across their diverse use-cases. You are passionate about building products and establishing industry relationships that enable Bloomberg to deliver differentiated and high-quality data at global scale. You are a self-starter with true entrepreneurial spirit, and have the vision and know-how to leverage technology to create meaningful and efficient solutions for our clients. We'll trust you to:
You'll need to have:
- Develop and drive a strategic vision for Bloomberg's OTC Market Data distribution platform that meaningfully impacts Bloomberg sales and retention
- Serve as the focal point between sales, content specialists, support, and engineering to enhance and improve data quality and breadth of our coverage
- Effectively manage and communicate product vision, strategy, measurement/reporting, prioritization, and backlog
- Lead cross-functional efforts to ensure Bloomberg is aligned with our data providers and remains a source of reliable and quality information
- Continually address business needs through an agile process
- Follow technology trends and developments in the data, product management, and financial markets spaces
Does this sound like you?
- 2 to 5 years of experience in a Product Management role
- A Bachelor's degree or similar practical experience
- Demonstrated understanding of the techniques and methods of modern product discovery and product delivery
- Strong leadership skills and experience, with emphasis on executing projects in a matrix organization
- Acute problem-solving and analytical skills (in particular, experience conducting product discovery by analyzing operational/usage data and by interviewing users)
- Experience setting and executing against product metrics/OKRs
- Superior customer service, negotiation, and relationship management skills
- Ability to be as much 'all hands on deck' as you are 'get it done'
- Experience working with Scrum/Agile methodology
- Interest in financial markets
Apply if you think we're a good match. We'll get in touch to let you know what the next steps are.
Bloomberg is committed to diversity. It drives our innovation. At Bloomberg, you'll have the opportunity to go above and beyond and to take risks. You'll be a part of an organization that is entering new markets, launching new ventures, and pushing boundaries. Our ever-expanding array of technology, data, news, and media services champions innovation and empowers clients -- and offers nearly limitless opportunities for career growth.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We bring out the best in each other.