Business Development Intern - Wilmington Wilmington, NC/en-US/nCino/job/Wilmington-NC/Business-Development-Intern---Wilmington_R1691/apply
nCino offers exciting career opportunities for individuals who want to join the worldwide leader in cloud banking.
Join the hottest cloud applications company in the Southeast! This fast-growing company has signed approximately 180 bank and credit union customers and grown to over 400 employees in under five years. With recognition from Forbes as One of Americas Most Promising Companies and a significant nod from the investment community, the time to join nCino is now.
As an intern, you will be part of a high performing and innovative company that is passionate about problem solving, technology, and product development.
- Answer department inquiries
- Perform clerical duties, maintain files, and organize documents
- Assist in preparing information and researching materials; create and maintain presentations
- Take notes, sort and manage files
- Manage databases and input information, data, and records
- Research and gather information for department as needed
- Set up for department meetings and events as needed
- Attend meetings, company functions and networking events
- Shadow multiple office positions and train in a variety of tasks
- Update and post supervised social media and website content; respond to web correspondence, social media posts, and emails
- Work as part of assigned department
- Collaborate and commit to work as a team
- Participate in department processes
- Passionate about problem solving, technology, and innovative product development
- Learn the business of the department
- Participate in department activities
- Be a great interncarry your load, help out, be flexible, and adapt easily
- General business knowledge
- Ability to motivate yourself and others, prioritize your own work, and adapt and thrive in a dynamic team environment
- Ability to collaborate with others in a professional and respectful manner
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills for technical and non-technical audiences
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Positive, can-do attitude
- Ability to adapt to a fast-paced working environment
- Ability to work on group projects as well as independent thinking and proactive initiatives
- Strong research, analytical, and creative problem-solving skills
- Must possess effective time management skills and the ability to multi-task
- (depends on department specifics)
- Currently enrolled in at a college or university
What You Will Learn
- How to problem solve quickly
- How to manage multiple projects and deadlines
- How different parts of the department function collaboratively to achieve goals
- the nCino culture, product and business model
If you thrive in a high-energy, entrepreneurial environment, we invite you to share your passion, ideas and excitement at nCino.
nCino provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, disability, genetics or other protected groups. In addition to federal law requirements, nCino complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
nCino is committed to the full inclusion of all qualified individuals. As part of this commitment, nCino will ensure that persons with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations. If reasonable accommodation is needed to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and/or to receive other benefits and privileges of employment, please contact us at .
Our commitment to inclusion and equality includes a strong belief that the diversity of our team is instrumental to our success. We strive to create workplaces where employees are empowered to bring their authentic selves to work.
Posted YesterdayPart timeR1691
Theres a simple reason nCino has been named both the #1 Fintech to Work For and recognized as the markets top Commercial Loan Operating System. We know great technology doesnt build itself, implement itself, or sell itself, so we focus on hiring the best talent in the world and trusting them to do their best work.
The results speak for themselves: our revolutionary Bank Operating System has changed the financial services industry by helping bankers lend with confidence, efficiency and transparency, while better engaging with their customers. Transforming how financial institutions operate through innovation, reputation and speed, nCino works with more than 1,100 financial institutions globally whose assets range in size from $30 million to $2 trillion. A proven leader, nCino is part of the Forbes Cloud 100, and one of the Top Company Cultures by Entrepreneur Magazine.