Public Cloud/SaaS Enablement - Engineer/Analyst
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking capabilities. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, we have a global reach with operations in about 50 countries and employ more than 45,000 people from over 150 different nations. Embodying entrepreneurial spirit, Credit Suisse delivers holistic financial solutions to our clients, including innovative products and specially tailored advice. Striving for quality and excellence in our work, we recognize and reward extraordinary performance among our employees, provide wide-ranging training and development opportunities, and benefit from a diverse range of perspectives to create value for our clients, shareholders and communities. We are Credit Suisse. We Offer
A department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm's D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global Conduct and Ethics Standards We Offer:
In the CIO function, we collaborate across businesses, divisions and regions to provide the services and technology capabilities required to serve staff and clients of the bank. It is a high priority for us to invest in our employees by providing ongoing opportunities for training, networking and mobility. The role:
As Engineer / Analyst for Public Cloud Capabilities and SaaS Enablement Office in Workspace Access, be part of a growing distributed team who define, maintain, and evolve the core and premium SaaS and Public Cloud offerings used by the bank and it's counterparties.
This is an exciting technical role that'll work in a multi-functional team. Responsibilities include engaging key customers within the business, third parties, SaaS providers, security professionals, and senior IT leadership. The applicant will succeed in this role by understanding and solving complex and rewarding technical challenges, shaping critical elements of the SaaS Enablement process and Public Cloud Capabilities tools, processes and automation.
This role will lead by example across a wide range of technical and security domains, spanning classic and modern IT, on-premise, hybrid-cloud, and native cloud. A key to success is building and maintaining trust with both technical and non-technical constituencies. Consistently and easily distill complex challenges to their essence in order to focus teams, get decisions made, and guide critical stability and transformation delivery activities over and around obstacles.
- Engineer and drive SaaS Enablement processes and outcomes, collaborating across service managers, security architects, and various governance and control functions.
- Present new enablements and improvements/integrations for approval to Technology Design Authorities, which make decisions about strategy and architecture for the bank.
- Oversee and deliver SaaS enablement and integration engineering activities for multiple concurrent projects while also participating as a SaaS/Incubation Steering Committee chipping in member;
- Author, maintain and enforce automation and reporting capabilities, service and technical process documentation, reference data, blueprints, and standards in partnership with Security, Enterprise, and Domain Architects
- Provide expert level technical guidance on a wide range of process automation, data visualization and DevOps / Agile delivery reporting
- Respond to and resolve service and project delivery problems, including increasing automation or designing and delivering process improvements
- Participate in function and system performance analysis and tuning, service capacity planning and demand forecasting
- Automate standardized repeatable tasks and steps and contribute to building a DevOps model
- Represent the SaaS Enablement/Public Cloud Capabilities team in Agile/DevOps Communities of practice
- Understands the value of diversity in the workplace and is dedicated to fostering an inclusive culture in all aspects of working life so that people from all backgrounds receive equal treatment, realize their full potential and can bring their full, authentic selves to work.
- Strong logic, problem perception and problem solving skills paired with open-mindedness and a bias for action
- Client orientation; naturally study/understand the business, enabling to empathize and communicate complex technical challenges by translating them to meaningful examples the business can understand.
- Equivalent experience of at least 1-2+ years working in a large technology infrastructure practice
- 3+ years of Lean Sigma, Business Analysis, Software/Infrastructure engineering, Security/Solutions Architecture experience (or equivalent)
- Equivalent work experience of minimum 1+ years of people leadership/experience (direct or matrix)
- Experience with Agile/Kanban methodologies; Cloud & Software-as-a-Service solutions
- Bachelor degree in Computer Sciences or related field is preferred!
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success. Credit Suisse complies with applicable federal, state, and local laws prohibiting discrimination in employment in every jurisdiction in which it maintains facilities. Subject to applicable law and regulatory requirements, Credit Suisse complies with state and local laws regarding considering for employment qualified individuals with criminal histories.