Application Development - Technical Lead, VP
Who we are looking for
State street is looking for Senior Technology Lead with 10+ years of experience for Enterprise Risk Management group in CSO.
The candidate will develop, maintain and support complex systems and ensure business continuity. What you will be responsible for
As Application Developer/Technology lead candidate will
What we value
- Perform the technical design, development, integration, and testing efforts for data using various development languages and tools to create quality solutions that meet the Realtime and batch based business requirements
- Develops and maintains complex systems
- Supports production systems to ensure business continuity
- Works with key stakeholders to design solutions for complex requirements and lead from inception to production
- Lead code review sessions & create technical design plans
- Innovates on and advocates for best practices and improved team processes; mentors junior team members
These skills will help you succeed in this role
Education & Preferred Qualifications
- Experience in Java, Big Data systems, pipelines and data processing.
- Hands-on experience with Open source technologies such as Apache Hadoop, Apache Hive, Apache Sqoop, Apache kafka, Apache Spark & one of the NoSQL databases such as HBase/MongoDB/Cassandra etc.
- Strong experience in Oracle, PLSQL and Java, Spring, Microservices
- Good understanding of Unix ecosystem and shell scripting.
Additional requirements Why this role is important to us
- Bachelor of Engineering
- 10 years
- Must have 5+ years of experience in Core JAVA, Oracle and ANSI SQL system.
- Must have 2+ years of design and development experience in Hadoop as data warehouse/data lake implementations with Strong spark(scala preferred) hands on skill
Our technology function, Global Technology Services (GTS), is vital to State Street and is the key enabler for our business to deliver data and insights to our clients. We're driving the company's digital transformation and expanding business capabilities using industry best practices and advanced technologies such as cloud, artificial intelligence and robotics process automation.
We offer a collaborative environment where technology skills and innovation are valued in a global organization. We're looking for top technical talent to join our team and deliver creative technology solutions that help us become an end-to-end, next-generation financial services company.
Join us if you want to grow your technical skills, solve real problems and make your mark on our industry. About State Street What we do.
State Street is one of the largest custodian banks, asset managers and asset intelligence companies in the world. From technology to product innovation we're making our mark on the financial services industry. For more than two centuries, we've been helping our clients safeguard and steward the investments of millions of people. We provide investment servicing, data & analytics, investment research & trading and investment management to institutional clients. Work, Live and Grow.
We make all efforts to create a great work environment. Our benefits packages are competitive and comprehensive. Details vary in locations, but you may expect generous medical care, insurance and savings plans among other perks. You'll have access to flexible Work Program to help you match your needs. And our wealth of development programs and educational support will help you reach your full potential. Inclusion, Diversity and Social Responsibility.
We truly believe our employees' diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspective are a powerful contributor to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our clients. We warmly welcome the candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and personality. Another fundamental value at State Street is active engagement with our communities around the world, both as a partner and a leader. You will have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, matching gift program and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you.
State Street is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Discover more at StateStreet.com/careers