Senior Business Intelligence (BI) Analyst
Join the INTERACTIVE BROKERS Team!
Interactive Brokers has been at the forefront of the Fintech space for over 42 years and we pride ourselves on being primarily a technology company. We continue to challenge the status quo and push boundaries to offer the best trading platform with the most sophisticated features all for the lowest cost to our customers.
We are looking for a Senior Business Intelligence Analyst with good technical knowledge and ability to communicate effectively understanding complex problems and explain their solution. The position is well-suited for an organized individual who can meet deadlines, follow written procedures, and maintain a high level of customer service while supporting the team and collaborating to service improvements You will be part of:
Business Intelligence group which reports directly to CEO office. This position will identify trends that can help top executives of IB make business decisions to modernize and improve processes in the organization. You will be responsible to:
You are someone who will have:
- Designs, implements, and improves executive level financial presentations, including dashboards for executive leadership.
- Creates, maintains, and updates complex financial analysis and reporting models to ensure the accuracy, validity, and reliability of the model and the data.
- Develop policies and procedures for the collection and analysis of data. Create or discover new data procurement and processing programs.
- Gather the business/functional requirements and develop the technical specifications for the data analysis
- Cooperate with IT department to deploy software and hardware upgrades that make it possible to leverage big data use cases.
- Research business problems and create models that help analyze these business problems, with tools, frameworks, and mechanisms for data analytics
- Supports management in making data driven decisions by providing clear and accurate financial insights.
- Effectively present conclusions and recommendations to top management.
Benefits to work with us -
- Bachelor's Degree (or higher), preferably in engineering or statistics related discipline.
- 8 + years of Business Intelligence / Analyst experience in an agile (preferably financial services) environment.
- Advanced knowledge of Excel (pivot tables, charting, macros, calculations), Microsoft PowerPoint.
- Proficient in identifying correct data sources and writing advance PL/SQL queries to fully leverage a relational database capabilities such as Oracle.
- Familiar in any reporting /dashboard generating tools i.e., MATLAB, Cognos, Tableau, SPLUNK, QlikView
- Competitive salary, annual performance-based bonus and stock grant
- Retirement plan (401K) with company match
- Excellent health and welfare benefits including medical, dental, and vision benefits
- Wellness screenings and assessments, health coaches and counseling services through Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Paid time off along and generous parental leave policy
- Daily company paid lunch and a fully stocked kitchen with healthy options for breakfast and snack
- Corporate events including team outings, dinners, volunteer activities and company sports teams
- Education reimbursement and learning opportunities with Udemy
- Modern offices with sit/stand desks and multi-monitor setups
Interactive Brokers ("IBKR"), a subsidiary of publicly-traded Interactive Brokers Group, Inc., based in Greenwich, Connecticut (NASDAQ: IBKR) is a low-cost provider of trade execution and clearing services for active traders, institutional investors, financial advisors and introducing brokers. IBKR's premier technology provides electronic access to stocks, options, futures, forex, bonds, and funds worldwide from a single IBKR Integrated Investment account. IBKR is one of the largest online brokers by trade volume and is consistently ranked at the top of its field.
Our employees are part of a dynamic, multinational, fast-paced, results-oriented team working to provide our customers with state-of-the-art trading technology, superior execution capabilities, worldwide electronic access, and sophisticated risk management tools.
Our headquarters are in Greenwich, CT, USA. IBKR has offices in the United States, Australia, Canada, China, Estonia, Hong Kong, Hungary, India, Ireland, Japan, Luxembourg,Russia, Singapore, Switzerland and United Kingdom.
IBKR is a member of NYSE, FINRA, and SIPC. Interactive Brokers Group brokerage affiliates are regulated by securities and commodities agencies around the world.
Click HERE to view a short video with a few words from current Interactive Brokers employees.
(If the hyperlink is not active, copy and paste the following URL in your browser: https://www.interactivebrokers.com/en/index.php?f=31899 ) For more information, please visit www.ibkr.com/info