Senior IT Project Managers
- London, England, United Kingdom London England GB
- Contract, Full time
- Emagine Consulting
- 15 Mar 18 2018-03-15
emagine Consulting is currently looking for Senior IT Project Managers with a proven track record of successfully delivering a wide range of technology projects across software, applications and infrastructure. The position will be responsible for engaging and managing senior stakeholders.
Key technologies within the programme that these positions will work on are iSeries, Java/ .Net, Ruby on Rails, Swift MT/ XML Framework, AS400 AIX – Linux/ Solars/ WebSphere MQ/ Windows, Oracle/ MS SQL Server.
These are based in Luxembourg with travel to London.
These are urgent requirements and you must be available to start immediately or within 1 month.
- Hands on delivery focused IT Project Manager
- Successful track record in full lifecycle project delivery
- Banking or financial services industry background
- Senior stakeholder management up to director level
- Luxembourg based with travel to London
- Custodian experience
- Experience working on IT migration programmes
- Technical knowledge and/ or experience of iSeries, Java/ .Net, Ruby on Rails, Swift MT/ XML Framework, AS400 AIX – Linux/ Solars/ WebSphere MQ/ Windows, Oracle/ MS SQL Server
emagine is always looking to expand our bench and associate network for future projects. If you are not currently available for new projects please feel free to update us with your most recent profile and next availability and we will keep you informed of suitable projects when you are seeking your next challenge.