This is a new Interim role working for an international Bank, ideal for a strong regulatory compliance SME who is interested in working a hybrid role, 2 days in the office, 3 days wfh, with flexibility
The Key focus of this role includes,
Analysing and provididng on the PRA (or equivalent) regulatory reporting implications of new and existing business
- Work closely with Head of Regulatory Reporting in performing scenario analysis for capital and related requirements
- Review and validate regulatory reports before sending to regulators
- Ensuring the banks compliance and production of FSCS reporting is fully embedded, tedted and fit for use when requested.
- Develop and utilise a Monitoring Framework to identify regulatory developments affecting the bank across the UK
- Lead all regulatory reporting projects this may include new products developments, changes in regulatory reports resulting from changes regulations etc.
- Responsible for the initial write-up and compilation of Pillar 3
- Support with data request for ICAAP, ILAAP and RRP compilation
- Ensure all regulatory reporting applications are up to date (including maintenance and regular updates from third party application providers.
- Identify ares to improve efficiency and quality in reporting to the regulators. This may involve planning and implementing necessary changes and system enhancements.
- Ensure stressed risk measures are in line with best practice and meet regulatory requirements when required.
- Resolution of queries from internal and external stakeholders, ensuring a swift response and compliance with the internal policy