An established Commodities firm are undertaking a new programme of work requiring .Net Developers with expertise in Python or Blockchain technologies to join a unique team working on the digitalisation of their trading function to maximise their commercial and operational efficiency, and implement innovative solutions to meet ESG goals. This company are providing innovative tools to their technology team in order to bring cutting-edge solutions to their commodities trading desk and full suite of applications across their supply chain.
This is a globally established commodity firm that has extensive exposure across the globe. FTSE100 listed, they are continually expanding their operations and leveraging the latest technology to improve their ability to maximise value to their clients whilst reducing their net impact on the planet. Eager to expand further, they are looking for the best industry talent to join their team in order to execute their long term plans.
Summary of role
You will be an established Developer with a multi disciplinary skill set, who is looking to challenge yourself by working in a highly skilled team, with the creative ability to provide niche solutions to unique problems, whilst aligning yourself with ML engineers and Data Analysts. An adept analytical approach with technical expertise will be required to be successful in this role.
- Working closely with the leadership on implementation of technology and modern platforms.
- Implementation of data rich solutions leveraging the latest tools to enhance the trading environments profitability.
- Conceptualise and introduce new technological approaches to improve standards and practices to meet organisational goals.
- Collaborate with the Front Office to enhance marketability of market solutions to wider market.
- Full utilization of Microsoft Stack (C#, .Net, Azure, Angular 10+,
- Experience creating risk and trading models or working with ESG applications.
- Extensive experience of full stack development
- Proficient working in an Agile environment