Leading Sovereign Wealth Fund seeks Analyst/Associate for their Co-Investment team
- London, England, United Kingdom London England GB
- Permanent, Full time
- Arkesden Private Equity
- 20 Jun 18 2018-06-20
Looking to speak to any Analyst 2/3's from a Top Tier Investment Bank interested in joining a Funds of Funds and Co-Investments team, within a leading Sovereign Wealth Fund, role to be based in London. Fluency in German/Noridc language would be a plus.
Funds & Co-Investments Group
The Funds strategy aims to identify and invest with the leading private equity funds and also in selective co-investments alongside the fund managers worldwide, and grow with them in the long run.
Current Team Structure
Senior VP x2
- To be part of two-person deal teams that diligence, from both a quantitative and qualitative perspective, transatlantic, pan-European and European single country private equity funds as well the associated co-investments.
- Formulate country strategy and landscaping of funds.
- Participate in meetings with partners of PE firms, investment banks and management teams
- As a generalist, the Associate will have exposure to multiple industries and stages within private equity.
- As an integral part of a small team, the Associate will be given as much responsibility as he/she can handle.
- A strong academic background from top institutions.
- At least 1.5 years of work experience within an investment bank.
- Ideally the candidate would also have experience of working with Private Equity Sponsors.
- Excellent financial analysis and modelling skills, able to conduct comprehensive research and synthesize results
- Besides being a good team-player, candidates should also demonstrate maturity, integrity and possess the ability to interact with the partners of private equity firms.
- Strong written and communication skills; good organizational skills with the ability to multi-task.