IT Auditor, Integrated Audit
- Location: London, England, United Kingdom
- Salary: Competitive
- Job Type: Full time
IT Auditor, Integrated AuditIntegrated Auditors work collaboratively with business auditors to assess the design and operating effectiveness of manual and automated internal controls that mitigate both business and technology related risks. Corporate Audit is seeking a self-motivated strategic thinker with excellent collaboration skills to perform risk and control assessments and execute testing during audits.
- Perform audit work as assigned leveraging Corporate Audit's risk based methodology
- Contribute to assessments of the organization's IT environment, applying knowledge of IT control frameworks to complete tests of controls
- Support the development of technical subject matter expertise among others in the department
- Investigate and develop audit solutions for unique and/or complex situations
- Periodically conduct thematic regional or global reviews to address key risk areas
- Evaluate the adequacy and timeliness of management's response and the corrective action taken on significant weaknesses noted in audit reports
- Develop and maintain strong client relationships within IT and the Business units
- IT General Controls testing experience
- Application Controls assessment and testing experience
- Intellectual curiosity, analytical and critical thinking skills
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Accounting, Finance, Management Information Systems, or Computer Science preferred.
- Must have or be willing to obtain a relevant audit certification such as CISA/ CIA / ACA / ACCA
- Approximately 30% international travel.