This is an exciting and varied company secretarial and regulation role, providing support to the Company Secretary and Head of Legal, as well as to other relevant stakeholders within the ICE group.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Company Secretary support for 50+ UK/EU incorporated entities:
- Management of regular Companies House filing and governance process requirements
- Management of board and shareholder resolutions as required
- Act as Secretary to ICE Futures Europe Board committees
- Minute-taking for ICE Futures Europe Board and its Committee meetings
- Liaison and instruction of local European secretariat providers
- UK/EU companies form part of the Intercontinental Exchange Inc. (“ICE”) group of companies. Since ICE is a NYSE listed company certain SEC/Sarbanes-Oxley filing/disclosure requirements will need to be managed working with external counsel/US colleagues.
- Complaints Handling
- Act as Complaints Handling Officer - first point of contact and ensure necessary processes are followed for any complaints received by ICE Futures Europe, pursuant to its Complaints Resolution Procedures.
- Detailed knowledge of relevant Companies Act 2006 requirements and relevant corporate governance standards;
- Ability to minute take to a high level of accuracy;
- Familiarity with board portal software, e.g. Diligent Boards, desirable;
- Familiarity with entity management systems, e.g. GEMS, desirable;
- Ability to cope with pressure/deadlines/responsibility/autonomy;
- Clear thinking with an ability to manage and communicate with a varied Board membership;
- Proactive and efficient approach with relevant/analogous experience crucial experience;
- Willingness to work hard and as part of a team;
- Experience in a regulated environment highly desirable.