Data and Analytics - Graduate Programme in London | NatWest Group Careers
About the programme
- To be eligible for our Data and Analytics programme, you'll need to have, or be on course to achieving a 2:1 in your degree
- We're looking for curious, inquisitive people who show a real passion for data and technology, and the drive to explore how it can be used to make a positive difference for our customers
- You'll bring strong problem-solving skills, along with an analytical approach and an appreciation of analysis techniques
As a graduate trainee in Data and Analytics we'll equip you with the knowledge, skills and experiences you'll need to make a significant impact and become a leading data expert. You'll learn about the ways we're using data to drive changes and improvements to customer experiences, and challenge you to consider ethical issues and focus on keeping our customers' data safe.
We'll reward you with a starting salary of £31,850 a year. And on top of your salary, you'll also have access to our flexible benefits package.
Over the course of this two year programme you'll:
About the business area
- Learn the core technical skills needed to succeed as an analyst
- Interrogate, interpret and visualise large volumes of data
- Learn how to articulate complex situations and technical work to a non-technical audience
- Drive the use of data across the bank to ensure better customer engagement
- Build your confidence, and developing your influencing and stakeholder management skills
- See first-hand how our Data Academy can help you develop a strong foundation in critical data skills, and provide the opportunity to master specialisms like data science and data engineering
Our data is one of our greatest assets, and how we harness it to understand the world, our business and our customers' needs is crucial. In Data & Analytics, we promote the intelligent use of data and make sure it's used in the right way.
Good data engineering helps us get to grips with the data we have. And data science allows us to apply statistics, computer science and problem-solving skills together with strong research methods to test, learn and optimise machine learning powered decisions to help customers.
If you need any adjustments to support your application, such as information in alternative formats or special requirements to access our buildings, or if you're eligible under the Disability Confident Scheme please contact us and we'll do everything we can to help.