Our client a well known leading Brokerage are looking for a Compliance Development Project Manager to join them on a 12 month fixed-term contract. They are looking for someone to join as soon as possible and can pay up to £80,000 plus benefits.
- Provide coverage for the Retail, Wholesale, and Central Trade Surveillance Team's compliance projects.
- Principal contact for requests for project updates and upkeep of a Compliance Project dashboard
- Production of Management Information for, among other things, monthly Compliance Committee and quarterly Board Reports
- Reviewing audit reports from both internal and external auditors to look for any risks or possibilities for compliance procedure improvement, including any found issues with present practises.
- Experience in a similair role in financial services essential.
- Knowledge of applicable regulations e.g. MiFID II, CASS and FCA handbook
- Strong knowledge of products and markets that SFL is active in: Wholesale Products - Ags, Dairy, Energy, LME, FX and Precious Metals Exchanges – ICE, LME, Eurex and Euronext Retail Products – CFDs/Spreadbetting/FX/Cash Equities
Please contact Orla Crowe at Danos Consulting if you are keen to know more about this opportunity.