Job Title: Assistant Team Leader, Loans Administration (AVP)
I am currently working with one of the largest international banks based in London and they are looking for an experienced Loans Administration team lead to come onboard and join their established team at AVP level.
Accountabilities & Responsibilities-
- To act as referral, point for Administrators and provide guidance and training.
- To ensure Agency and Committed Bilateral loan transactions are processed correctly and in a timely manner, under 4-eye control. This could also include fee processing, nostro reconciliations and associated loans reporting.
- Daily liaison with colleagues in the Marketing areas and Treasury Depts. to manage the processing of Loan transactions.
- Frequent liaison with colleagues in other Operational areas to ensure timely setup and settlement of loan obligations
- Daily liaison with external stakeholders namely financial institutions, bilateral customers and own inter-group companies.
- Manage/Monitor Payment Queues when allocated such responsibility
- To authorise and supervise the daily loan processing requirements as an Agent across the EMEA region.
To be successful in this position you need previous experience working in similar industry covering all areas of Loans Administration. In return the company is offering a salary up to £60,000 plus an attractive bonuses.