IT Project Manager - Infrastructure (12 Month FTC)
About The Role
We're for an IT Infrastructure Project Manager for a 12 Month fixed term contract
with delivery experience across a breadth of technology domains and with a reputation for consistently delivering to target. The role itself will be very demanding and in a fast paced environment- but highly rewarding.
Project Manager technical role requirements:
• Experience of managing projects with a demonstrable track record of successful delivery.
• A breadth of experience in Infrastructure technology delivery is essential.
• Working closely with our delivery partners and business stakeholders to define and achieve desired outcomes and benefits for the Society.
• Commercially aware, you will work effectively with 3rd party resources across one or multiple work-streams, ensuring delivery against commitments are achieved whilst working collaboratively.
• Ensuring appropriate governance and risk management is achieved through application of project management standards.
• Pro-actively monitoring and controlling project costs against budget and progress against plan, applying your knowledge and experience to identify and mitigate potential risks and issues where appropriate.
• With an ability to develop and maintain good working relationships; you'll not be afraid to challenge the status quo to find a better way of getting things done.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills, suitable to different audiences.
• Excellent project planning and organising skills.
• Prince 2, MSP or similar qualification including Waterfall / Agile methodologies.
• Financial Services or any other regulated environment background.
About The Company
Coventry Building Society has grown into the second largest building society in the UK. Despite being a national Society, it keeps its local values and loyalty, and its caring family ethos.
The best way to judge a company is based on what the people who work there say. Our recent employee survey rated us Number 2 in the Sunday Times 25 Best Big Companies to Work For list. We offer not only fulfilling jobs and exciting career opportunities but a place where everyone can be long and feel proud to work. What makes us such a rich and progressive place to work is the huge variety of people that make up our workforce.
And of course, we don't pretend that what you do for us is all there is to you. We want you to bring your whole self to work - parent, carer, artist, triathlete, introvert... whatever it is that makes you YOU. We offer the balance to make sure you have plenty of time to do the things you need or want to do alongside work, because we know that's how you are able to be your best.