We have partnered with a large cap Infrastructure Investor who are now hiring a VP to join its growing Investment team in Zurich. Investment sectors include Energy Transition and Digital Infrastructure.
- Take leading role throughout the investment lifecycle, starting from sourcing and execution of transactions to post-closing value creation and asset management tasks
- Develop, frame, analyze and execute value creation initiatives throughout the investment lifecycle in close collaboration with external and internal management
- Take full ownership of managing participations in our portfolio companies and assets with end-to-end responsibility for delivery of investor returns
- Responsible for the execution of the due diligence process, structuring of potential debt financing and off-take agreements, valuations and coordination of advisors
- Negotiate key transactions, building consensus and lead governance discussions with (industrial) partners, portfolio companies and sellers
- Excellent academic background with completed studies in business, economics or engineering
- At least 5-7 years of investment experience working in the energy industry
- Significant experience of managing a highly motivated team and comfortable managing complex deals/projects
- Strong network in the energy market with the ability to originate and source deals
- Profound understanding and experience of M&A transactions, gained from a substantial track record of transactions
To discuss this opportunity in confidence contact Diarmuid Clancy via firstname.lastname@example.org or apply via the link provided.