Java Software Engineer / Ingenieur
My client is a locally based security company who are looking for a Java Software Engineer to join their international team on a permanent basis in central Zurich. This is an exciting opportunity for someone with relevant technical experience and security industry experience and knowledge who will assist in shaping a new area within the business.
Please see the responsibilities and skills required below and apply if this looks like the right job for you!
• Further development of the company Technology and Platform (Front and Backend), in particular:
o Enable and execute the scaling of the current mid-sized special service to a mass-calibrated, commercial global service
o Add new features and eventually new product lines
o Continuous deployment, hardening
• Project Management
• Roll-out of a world-class automated security testing framework for quality assurance and efficient regression testing
• Documentation of the technology for a growing development organization and due-diligence/audits
• Excellent knowledge of security (JSSE/JCE, openssl, gnupg, BouncyCastle)
• Excellent software development skills: Java / RDBMS / web applications /CSS
• Understanding of messaging topics (basic experience with MTAs such as Postfix advantageous) and operating systems (basic Linux/Windows admin skills)
• Team Player
• Capable of conceptual advancement of the technology
• Self-starter, relentless personality fitting into a growth environment,motivated for highest performance in particular in the area of security, entrepreneurial spirit.
• Fluent in English and German (and ideally Swiss German)
Due to the high volume of applicants, only the most relevant will be contacted following submission. Please feel free to browse other opportunities at www.swisslinx.com. Only EU Nationals and those holding a valid Swiss work permit should apply.
By applying for this position, I consent to the Swisslinx Group of companies:
- storing my personal information (including name, contact details, Identification and CV information etc.) on their internal or external servers for the purpose of informing me of potential employment opportunities
- using my personal information or
- supplying it to third parties upon express consent for the purpose of informing me of potential job opportunities
- transferring where applicable my personal information to a country outside the EEA/EFTA