- Manage and implement all recruiting tasks.
- Oversee the hiring process and making the necessary modification.
- Enlist job postings on forums that can source new candidates at the time of hiring such as newspapers, social media, advertisements, etc.
- Source candidates for recruitment.
- Analyze and note down every job’s requirements and objectives before publishing the posting.
- Drafting or regularly updating job descriptions and requirements.
- Screen job applications and shortlist candidates.
- Ensure all the best-recruiting equipment, software and practices are being used in the process.
- Conduct interviews and tests of the applicants to filter them further and advance them to the next level relevant to their job posting.
- Collaborating with HR and the management of the recruitment process.
- Ensure the criteria for which the candidates are being tested are relevant to the job they have applied for.
- Present reports on recruitment and analyses the status of recruitment practices regularly to the team and management.
- Prepare employment agreements
- Network and build contacts to source candidates better in the future.
- Work following company policy and standards.
Your skills and experience:
- At minimum a bachelor's degree in Human Resource Management or relevant fields.
- Prior experience (5-7 years) as a talent acquisition specialist in the Human Resource department of any organization.
- Excellent ability to conduct and administer various kinds of interviews and selection methods respectively.
- Knowledge of skill assessment processes, applicant tracking systems, candidate management systems, and HR databases.
- Hands-on experience with recruiting and sourcing candidates.
- Excellent communication, people, and interpersonal skills.
- Thorough knowledge of all job descriptions being applied for along with the requirements and responsibilities that come with them.
- Confidence in their decision-making skills.
- Levelheaded attitude with attention to detail.
What we can offer you:
- Multi-cultural international team of highly motivated colleagues
- Modern working environment and equipment
- At Arrow Resources, we value our people, so on top of a competitive salary, bonus and excellent benefits you will be supported with your own career development, have access to an extensive range of Learning & Development courses, and some incredible internal mobility opportunities.