Our client is a renowned Swiss private bank with an international exposure. It offers a very dynamic working environment and focuses on the development of its employees on the long run.
To complete their team within Asset Management, they are currently looking for an Analyst and Portfolio Manager specialised on Fixed Income.
- Manage Fixed Income discretionary mandates as well as Fixed Income allocation of multi-asset classes mandates
- Responsible for the Fixed Income investment universe (Bonds MasterLists) and its monitoring
- Participate in the elaboration of the Fixed Income strategy and present to the Asset Allocation Committee
- Participate in the external Fixed Income funds selection in collaboration with the Head of third-party fund selection
- Promote the Fixed Income Investment Strategy and of the Team's activities to Bankers and external client
- Participate in the marketing and sales efforts across different channels (written publications, etc)
- Minimum 5 years experience in Fixed Income portfolio management
- Broad understanding of financial markets, asset classes and investment products
- Credit analysis skills and experience
- Excellent communication skills with a customer focused attitude
- Team-player, analytical, entrepreneurial, innovative, reliable
- Fluent English and French, written and spoken
- Swiss resident