Redstone Commodity Search focus on offering 360° search solutions to the global commodities markets. With a competitive coverage of Trading Houses, Producers, Majors, Utilities, Merchants, Hedge Funds, Investment Banks and Brokerages; Redstone Commodity Search can confidently offer you an edge in today’s volatile market.
Redstone Commodity Search are working with a major metals producer looking to hire a HR Director to join the team in Sweden.
Key Responsibilities / Tasks
- Responsible for personnel of the smelter, Swedish trade union negotiations, enforcement of company regulations in accordance with Swedish statutory requirements.
- Administer and control of goals performance of the smelter and personnel. Organization of cooperation with HR Department of Central office (Aluminium division) on issues of personnel.
- Directly manage a team of three HR Business Partners, fostering strong team ethic and putting company interests at the forefront
- Manage employee relations and handle all aspects of recruitment, Swedish labour and union law
- Reports into CEO of the plant
Key Qualifications / Experience
- At least 5+ years’ experience in a HR management role, preferably within the metals, mining, manufacturing / industrial space, with experience of working within plants and/or industrial sites
- Excellent leadership skills
- Knowledge of Swedish systems, recruitment and union laws
- Fluency in Swedish and English, with Russian a benefit
- Located in Sweden (or happy to relocate)