Our client is looking for an Analyst or Associate to join their rapidly expanding Private equity mid-market fund in Stockholm Sweden.
As one of the most well-regarded names in the space, their portfolio is nothing short of stellar, having invested in many Northern European companies.
- This is a 360-degree investment analyst or investment associate role working with growth equity companies in Northern Europe.
- Chance to work in a dynamic environment as the fund invests in growth equity and buy-out stage companies across industries but with a strong bias to tech/ digital/ software/ bio tech and healthcare.
- This is a fantastic time to join an impressive, and well capitalised team.
- Responsibilities will include assisting on execution of investments end-to-end from initial screening through due diligence and closing and supporting the portfolio companies’ post-investment.
- Financial modelling/ company analysis and research are important
- Swedish and English fluency is needed.
- Impressive academic track record from top Universities is required.
- Must have experience as an Investment analyst in Private equity, or M&A/Investment Banking or Management Consultancy PE.
- Preference for leading Investment Banking profiles with strong Nordics/ Northern European deals.
Rare and exciting opportunity. Please apply with CV to Katherine for a confidential discussion; email@example.com