The Principal Sales Representative will lead all new business sales efforts for Sweden, Denmark, Norway and Finland. He or she will partner with the Regional Sales Manager and New Business Manager to derive and execute a business plan to accelerate the acquisition of new names. Given the opportunities within the region it would be advantageous for the Principal Sales Rep to have in depth knowledge of the Asset Management, Pension fund industries in the region.
The Nordic Sales Team is responsible for the growth of FactSet’s business across Sweden, Denmark, Norway, Finland, the Baltics and Russia. FactSet has been successful in selling to all types of financial institutions in this region including, Asset Managers, Investment Banks and Asset Owners.
In order to capitalize on the growth opportunity in this territory we are seeking an experienced, successful Principal Sales Representative to focus on the acquisition of New Business (new names).
- Heavy prospecting into our qualified prospects across the Nordics.
- Develop and execute a strategy to sell into Institutional Asset Managers and Pension funds to drive pipeline and growth.
- Understand the complex structures of Asset Managers, Pension funds and Investment Banks and create strategies selling into these different verticals.
- Develop a prospecting strategy for key prospects.
- Maintain a list of 50 high priority prospects.
- Understand the Asset Manager and Pension fund Workflow; make focused calls highlighting our advantages in this space.
- Work closely with the product specialist teams including Portfolio Analytics, CTS (data feeds) and Research to drive pipeline across business units.
- Work closely with FactSet’s Consulting and Implementation teams to run successful trials of FactSet’s products and services.
- Demonstrate an expert level knowledge of the Asset Management Industry.
- Demonstrate deep knowledge of the Nordic market.
- Demonstrate FactSet’s value proposition relative to our competition.
- Frequent travel (biweekly minimum)
- A minimum of 5 years successful sales experience within the Market Data or Analytics industries.
- Proven track record of exceeding Sales Targets.
- Proven leadership skills and outstanding performance in current role.
- Enthusiasm, desire and a strong sense of initiative.
- Proven track record in developing new business and growing revenue streams.
- Excellent communication (written and spoken), as well as interpersonal, and organizational skills.
- Ability to develop relationships with senior stakeholders, both at clients and within FactSet
- Ability to maintain confidence and composure in stressful situations.
- Must be based in or have desire to relocate to Sweden
- Ability to speak Scandinavian languages.
- Proven track record selling into the Nordic market