- Stockholm, Stockholms, Sweden
- Permanent, Full time
- Hamlyn Williams
Leading Bulge-Bracket M&A boutique hiring for Senior Analysts, Associates and VPs to join their team in Stockholm.
- My client is hiring for Analyst 2, Associate, and VP M&A bankers in Stockholm to join their market leading generalist M&A team.
- Our client is one the leading large-cap M&A boutiques globally.
- High deal flow and exposure to some of the biggest deals across the Nordics and EU. Very autonomous role working closely with Partners and strong exposure to clients and lead deals.
- Associates/VPs will be leading deals with Managing Directors so high level of responsibility and exposure. Analysts will have a very diverse role including a high level of execution rather than pitching.
- This boutique offers very high deal volume and exposure to some of the best Partners in the Nordic markets across sectors so they are looking to hire candidates passionate about M&A and Nordic markets.
- Keen to see Analysts, Associates, and VPs from bulge bracket banks, mid-tier investment banks, and large-cap boutiques, as long as you have specific experience in M&A.
- Our client offers one of the best learning environments for junior M&A bankers seeking to truly grow and develop
- Good quality M&A experience is the most important skills set regardless of sector.
- My client is happy to relocate good M&A bankers keen to work in Stockholm.
- European languages, Swedish is highly preferred but not a prerequisite.