My client, a top US Investment Bank is hiring for M&A Analyst 1, 2, 3 and Associate hires into their Investment Banking/ M&A team in Stockholm.
- Chance to join a top ranked US Investment bank truly committed to the Nordics M&A market.
- Team carry out leading, complex M&A transactions upper mid cap and large cap across the Nordics.
- Overall objective of the role is to act as a strategic advisor to clients in M&A situations, and to manage the entire M&A transaction from origination to closing, including modelling and valuation, management meetings, negotiation, and execution.
- Team is lean therefore you will be given a lot of autonomy and client responsibilities.
- Investment Banking team delivers high quality M&A Advisory deals across all sectors as well as ECM.
- Successful candidate should have a strong academic background- ideally MSC educated in Finance/ Economics/ Business Administration/ Mathematics or Engineering
- Candidate must be very proficient in building complex financial models for valuation purposes and experienced in excel/ power point and competent with DCF.
- Associates should have at least 3/ 4 years’ experience in Corporate Finance/ M&A for the Nordic region with a proven track record in deal execution.
- Preference for candidates with experience already in a top Investment Banking platform but also open to candidates working in leading mid-M&A boutiques or corporate finance Big 4 teams.
- Swedish language is desirable, but any Nordic languages are welcome if they are willing to be based in Stockholm.
Immediate hire. Please apply with CV for a confidential discussion to Katherine; Kibbotson@metis-search.com