Leading Upper Mid-Market PE Fund - Consumer Investment Associate - Nordic Office
- Stockholm, Stockholms, Sweden
- Permanent, Full time
- Arkesden Private Equity
- 13 Mar 19
Our client is a leading European PE fund who invest across the Nordic region and have multiple local offices. They have a generalist sector focus with a leaning towards consumer, industrials, healthcare and business services. They're looking to add a mid-level investment professional to the team, and are particularly keen to hire someone with strong consumer investments experience. As such, the successful individual will likely have 4-8 years of total experience, with initial training in either investment banking or management consultancy likely preceding at least 3 years of Consumer PE experience. Fluency in English and one Nordic language is required.
This role would see you working across the full investment life-cycle, from evaluating investment opportunities and executing investments to potfolio development and exits, from Day 1. As such, you will have a diverse range of day to day tasks and will benefit from an excellent level of exposure to both investment opportunities and portfolio companies, as well as to the senior team. The role will allow you to develop your coverage across mutliple industries and sectors given our client's generalist focus, whilst using your entrepreneurial skills to help develop some of the most exciting high-growth opportunities in the Nordic speaking region.
This opportunity will offer you:
- Extremely strong deal flow within the Nordic region.
- Exposure to multiple industries with a consumer leaning.
- The ability to work across the investment life cycle.
- Exposure to some of the most experienced seniors in the Nordic-speaking region.
- High levels of responsibility from joining the team.
- Signficant amount of fresh capital to deploy (€2bn+).
- Likely 4-8 years of total experience, including at least 2-3 years of PE investments experience.
- Previous experience working within the Nordic region is advantageous.
- Consumer investments experience will be looked upon favourably.
- Fluency in English and one other Nordic language.