EMPOWERING YOUR CAREER
We are looking for a Junior Client Services Application Analyst
to join our team in Stockholm, Stockholms, Sweden
- Stockholm, Stockholms, Sweden
- Permanent, Full time
- FIS Global
We are hiring!
We are offering recent graduates an exciting opportunity to join the Front Arena business based in Stockholm. You will be part of one of our most important client-facing support teams which serves our major client base in Europe, the Middle East, and Africa. The team is responsible for supporting most parts of our order management system, including exchange connections and components related to automatic trading.
In this role, you will be challenged with a wide range of tasks to support our customers through their usage of our products. Your responsibilities will include:
- Analyzing and resolving critical application issues impacting the daily business of our customers
- Maintaining active communication on the status of open issues with customers, collaborating with internal cross functional teams as necessary
- Guiding our customers in how to best make use of our system
- Understanding the functional needs of our customers and translating their requests into technical development requirements
We are seeking motivated individuals with excellent communication, problem-solving and analytical skills.
Ideal candidate profile:
- Proactive, enthusiastic and looking to be challenged!
- Technical, engineering degree or similar
- Fluency in spoken and written English
- An interest in learning both the technical and functional parts of the trading business
- Aspiring to develop a successful career with a leading financial technology company!
Training and Development
Your development is important to us and we will support your learning needs through on-the-job training, challenging projects, and access to a robust program of online and classroom learning.
Upon joining FIS, you will attend the core graduate training week designed to provide you with an overview of how our organisation is structured, our technology and the markets we serve. Additionally, you will attend training sessions focused on professional skills that you will build on throughout your career.
What are we offering?
- The opportunity to work in a dynamic client-facing environment
- The opportunity to learn the inner workings of financial markets and develop technical expertise
- A fun, collaborative and supportive team to help with your professional development
- A range of benefits including private medical cover, company pension and sports and wellness program
To apply, please submit your CV and a cover letter via our online system
About Front Arena
FIS' Front Arena business in Stockholm has been building systems for financial trading, risk management and position control for over 30 years. Our systems enable banks, hedge funds and other financial institutions make critical decisions with confidence, execute their orders and follow up their positions independent of the asset class: stocks, commodities, rates or FX.
Whether the trade is done through an exchange or over the counter, we've got it covered. But that's just part of the story. In short, we support the whole electronic trading process from sell-side to buy-side and front-to-back!
Interested to find out more? Apply now to become part of the FIS team! We look forwards to recieving your application.