A Venture Capital/Investment Management group are in need of an Analyst to join their Venture Capital team in Stockholm. This is a great opportunity for a Financial Services professional with good M&A/TMT experience and an interest to leverage these experiences within a highly established and successful Venture Capital group.
An International Venture Capital is looking a candidate to join their team in Stockholm as rthe result of a successful fund raise recently.
The team is noted for being Tech specialist investors and for their emphasis on a entrepeneurial and flat structure.
- Assessing and researching potential investment targets
- Researching competitors and industry landscape
- Strong support for structuring, negotiating and executing investments
- Assistance in due diligence work streams
- Responsibilities to support fundraising, investor reporting and portfolio management
- 1-2 years of experience in Investment Banking Institution, relatable Big 4 Group (Tas/Valuations/M&A Advisory), Consulting and/or Private Equity
- Strong TMT/M&A experience, and/or a demonstrable enthusiasm for the sector
- Fluency in English is a must and being bilingual is a bonus
- Strong analytical/quantitative skills, communication, backed with an entrepreneurial mentality
- Evidence of sports and travelling
If you are have a strong interest in Tech VC investing, then please apply!