Investment Associate - Leading Upper Mid-Market PE Fund, Nordic Offices
- Stockholm, Stockholms, Sweden
- Permanent, Full time
- Arkesden Private Equity
- 15 Feb 19
Our client is a leading European PE fund who invest across the Nordic region and have multiple local offices. They have a generalist sector focus with a leaning towards consumer, industrials, healthcare and business services. They're looking to add an investment associate to the team, and the successful individual will have 1.5-5 years of experience in either investment banking, management consultancy, or potentially start ups/corporate M&A. Fluency in English and one further Nordic language is required.
This role would see you working across the full investment life-cycle, from evaluating investment opportunities and executing investments to potfolio development and exits, from Day 1. As such, you will have a diverse range of day to day tasks and will benefit from an excellent level of exposure to both investment opportunities and portfolio companies, as well as to the senior team. The role will allow you to develop your coverage across mutliple industries and sectors given our client's generalist focus, whilst using your entrepreneurial skills to help develop some of the most exciting high-growth opportunities in the Nordic speaking region.
This opportunity will offer you:
- Extremely strong deal flow within the Nordic region.
- Exposure to multiple industries given the generalist sector focus.
- The ability to work across the investment life cycle.
- Exposure to some of the most experienced seniors in the Nordic-speaking region.
- High levels of responsibility from joining the team.
- 1.5-4 years of experience in investment banking / management consultancy / PE OR;
- 2-5 years of total experience, including time spent in a slightly different role such as a start up or coprorate development position.
- Previous experience working within the Nordic region is advantageous.
- Exposure to PE clients or other financial sponsors will be looked upon favourably.
- Fluency in English and one other Nordic language.