Institutional Client Businesses - Junior Relationship Manager - Analyst - Service- Stockholm
- Stockholm, Stockholms, Sweden Stockholm Stockholms SE
- Permanent, Full time
- 17 Jun 18 2018-06-17
BlackRock helps investors build better financial futures. As a fiduciary to our clients, we provide the investment and technology solutions they need when planning for their most important goals. As of March 31, 2018, the firm managed approximately $6.317 trillion in assets on behalf of
BlackRock helps investors build better financial futures. As a fiduciary to our clients, we provide the investment and technology solutions they need when planning for their most important goals. As of March 31, 2018, the firm managed approximately $6.317 trillion in assets on behalf of investors worldwide. For additional information on BlackRock, please visit www.blackrock.com | Twitter: @blackrock | Blog: www.blackrockblog.com | LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/company/blackrock.
Business Unit Overview:
BlackRock's institutional business serves corporate and public sector pension funds, charities and endowments, insurers and other financial institutions, sovereign wealth funds as well as governments and official institutions.
Our institutional clients have very specific needs that require genuine partnership. We aim to be that investment partner by listening to our clients, understanding them and by applying our investment expertise across asset classes and markets to solve their needs.
In practice, our commitment to fostering long-term relationships means we can gain a deep understanding of our clients' long-term objectives. Having a culture where we share knowledge across asset classes and regions allows us to create investment solutions that better meet client specific challenges. The third pillar underpinning our offering is our risk management culture and systems: we seek to ensure that every investment position is deliberate, diversified and appropriately scaled.
Within the wider Institutional Client Business, the Nordic Institutional team is responsible for business development and relationship management within the life and pensions segment in the Nordic region. This is a team of 10 people who are looking for an individual who will focus on the delivery of the highest quality of client service with superior attention to detail in a mature, efficient, and professional manner.
The successful candidate will be an integral part of the Nordic institutional team reporting into the Head of the Client Service, and take responsibility for supporting the Relationship Managers with the day-to-day client management. The candidate will be servicing Nordic institutional clients to ensure the consistent delivery of a high quality and seamless service across our client base.
We are looking for someone who enjoys working with institutional clients and is a highly motivated self-starter with passion for client service excellence. The candidate should ideally have a minimum of 2 years’ prior experience working in the asset management or service provider management industry.
The candidate should be someone who want to work in a dynamic, fast-paced global environment, with opportunities to work with all levels across the firm.
- Post-sales client relationship management, supporting Relationship Managers in maintaining relationships with existing clients through the delivery of high quality client service with an excellent attention to detail
- taking responsibility for client queries, delegating as appropriate to internal teams, monitoring progress to resolution and ensuring that responses are timely and of a high quality
- preparing presentation materials for account reviews
- gaining a clear understanding of clients’ service requirements, storing details on client management systems and sharing information internally in order to contextualise and motivate support from internal teams
- build sufficient familiarity with BlackRock’s existing products and operational capabilities to aid query resolution and to assist with the design and delivery of external communication
- reviewing own service performance, aiming to achieve excellent results in client satisfaction surveys, and working closely with other team members in achieving overall strategic business objectives
- working closely with the relevant Relationship Manager to ensure the seamless delivery of service whilst maintaining a high degree of communication and confidence.
Skills & Qualifications:
- fluent in English as a minimum, with proficiency in a Nordic language, preference for Swedish or Finnish speaking candidates.
- minimum 2 years’ prior experience working in asset management, insurance, service provider management industries or similar.
- excellent organisational and project management skills with a proven ability to prioritise effectively
- superior attention to detail and ability to manage multiple tasks to tight deadlines
- a self-starter who can quickly analyse client needs and focus on delivery
- proactive team player with good listening skills
- ability to develop relationships with clients, administrators and other third party stakeholders, and to communicate and interact effectively with personnel at all levels within BlackRock
- a broad understanding of the investment industry and competitive landscape
- a sound understanding of investments
- independent thinker with high level of integrity
- experience in a process driven, risk controlled environment is a plus
- bachelors or masters degree in finance, economics, accounting or similar is a plus
- excellent proficiency in Microsoft office programs
Salary: Market standard
Benefits: Standard package
Application closing deadline: n/a
Starting Date: Immediate start, date to be agreed
Contact for questions: Denmark@blackrock.com
BlackRock is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, and other statuses protected by law.
BlackRock will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the law, including any applicable fair chance law.