EMPOWERING YOUR CAREER
We are looking for a Full Stack Developer
to join our team in Stockholm, Stockholms, Sweden
- Stockholm, Stockholms, Sweden
- Permanent, Full time
- FIS Global
- 23 Feb 18
Fidelity Information Systems (FIS) is the world's largest financial technology solutions provider. FIS' more than 55,000 worldwide employees are passionate about moving our clients' business forward and keep them competitive through thought leadership, operational excellence and innovation.
FIS Front Arena
At FIS Front Arena in Stockholm we have been building systems for financial trading, risk management and position control for 30 years. Our systems enable banks, hedge funds and other financial institutions make critical decisions with confidence, execute their orders and follow up their positions independent of the asset class: stocks, commodities, rates or FX.
You will be part team of highly talented and passionate developers, that is responsible for the core of our trading and risk management application. This includes Trading Manager, Application framework, technology for distributed processing and our extension framework.
You will be working with the Arena Web component that makes advanced real time trading functionality available on the web. Initially you will mostly work in Java Script, Python and Java, but as our web solution is an integral part of the core system you will also get the chance to dive into C++.
- M Sc. in Computer Science or similar degree.
- Experience of Java script and Python and Java
- Knowledge about test driven development.
- Good English skills, Swedish is a plus.
- Are passionate about creating great software
- Have strong analytical thinking with an attitude that problems are to be solved
- Collaborative and like to share knowledge
- End user focused and passionate about user experience
For more information, please contact email@example.com.
Interested to find out more? Apply now to become part of the FIS team! We look forwards to recieving your application.