CIB - Global Corporate Bank - Analyst - Stockholm
About J.P. Morgan
J.P. Morgan is a leader in financial services, working in collaboration across the globe to deliver the best solutions and advice to meet our clients' needs, anywhere in the world. We operate in 150 countries and hold leadership positions across our businesses. We have an exceptional team of employees who work hard to do the right thing for our clients and the firm, every day. This is why we are one of the most respected financial institutions in the world - and why we can offer you an outstanding career. Position Summary
The Global Corporate Bank (GCB) manages J.P. Morgan's relationships with large corporations, financial institutions and public sector organizations globally to solve problems for clients and help them to grow. We help our clients meet their objectives and challenges in financing, risk management, working capital, cash management and investments. As part of the broader Corporate & Investment Bank (CIB), we partner with all CIB product lines to meet our clients' needs e.g. Debt Capital Markets, Transaction Services, Trade, Markets, Investor Services and Asset Management.
Join a diverse community of global corporate bankers. Working in a supportive environment with senior management on real client cases, you'll develop a range of practical, transferable skills while fostering meaningful connections across businesses.
The Analyst will work with Senior GCB Bankers covering our Nordic client franchise, assisting them with the development and maintenance of client relationships (business intelligence, marketing and execution). Why us?
Your personal and professional development is important to us. Each year we make substantial investments in new tools and training programs to support your continued development and guide you in your progression. We encourage you to own your individual career path. We help you set goals offer opportunities that help you grow.
When you join the firm, you'll be given the tools, training and guidance to be successful. As you grow in your role, we'll support and encourage you to push your boundaries, explore new opportunities and meet new people. That could mean taking on more responsibilities and growing within your current team or exploring new roles, teams and businesses around the globe. We are committed to your success. Working for JPMorgan Chase & Co. is more than a job - it's your career, your way. Key responsibilities
Skills & Experience
- Assist Senior GCB Bankers in managing internal and external aspects of global client relationships with Nordic headquartered large corporations & financial institutions.
- Assist in the preparation of pitch books and other marketing materials to help generate new revenue
- Support Senior GCB Bankers with answering RFPs and play an (pro-)active role in client relationships
- Conducting industry and company research and helping with credit analysis
- Preparing internal memos, Balance Sheet committee memorandum, relationship reviews, account plans, client portfolios, pipeline reporting
- Develop strong (global) partnerships across lines of business
We are seeking motivated individuals interested in working with large corporations in an international environment and making a positive impact.
About J.P. Morgan's Corporate & Investment Bank:
- Master's degree or similar with outstanding academic credentials
- English language skills are essential
- Solid understanding of credit (IG and HY) and financing products
- Solid understanding of global cash management, markets and asset management solutions
- Strong computer skills including PowerPoint, Excel based modelling
- Commercial mind-set, ability to work under pressure and multi-task
- Relevant (Corporate) Banking / Product coverage experience will be a plus
- Excellent communication skills
- Commitment to personal growth and career development
J.P. Morgan's Corporate & Investment Bank is a global leader across banking, markets and investor services. The world's most important corporations, governments and institutions entrust us with their business in more than 100 countries. With $18 trillion of assets under custody and $393 billion in deposits, the Corporate & Investment Bank provides strategic advice, raises capital, manages risk and extends liquidity in markets around the world. Further information about J.P. Morgan is available at www.jpmorgan.com .
JPMorgan Chase & Co. offers an exceptional benefits program and a highly competitive compensation package. JPMorgan Chase & Co. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.