Workday 3rd line support
Cognizant helps clients to reimagine, redefine and transform their businesses to create new sources of value through operations delivery excellence. We help our clients become digitally relevant and enabling them to disrupt their own markets, with insight, innovative solutions and delivery velocity.
In Sweden we provide a shared service capability covering Human Capital Management (HCM), Payroll, Finance and IT services. Within HCM we support our clients using various systems including Workday, HR-plus and Medvind. We are currently looking for some dynamic individuals to help us further develop our Workday area.
Workday is the master for HCM data and feed other software with master data through interfaces. It supports various HR processes, such as employee on/offboarding, performance management, salary review process, expense claims and various reporting/analytics.
We have some programs starting that relate to improving client experience and system integration. If you have experience in HR either as a practice, or in technical support, have a can-do attitude and are interested in developing your business analysis and consulting skills, then this role could be for you. Job description
Workday 3rd line support:
- Provide Workday problem resolution support for existing processes and functionality. This includes periodic reviews of root causes and preventative actions.
- Work with clients on system usage and feedback on future development ideas. For those ideas taken forward, lead analysis and configuration of requirements.
Depending on experience you will be able to take on other responsibilities including:
Key role requirements
- Release management - prepare and execute regression testing, as well as overall coordination.
- Work with clients on training needs analysis, business case development and ad-hoc agendas.
- Support larger programs of work relating to new system functionality and integration (e.g. with Finance and Payroll teams). This could cover seeking end-client input, scoping of new requirements, understanding new system functionality and how that relates to the client environment, developing testing use-cases, and planning/managing project implementations.
- You have a background either in HR, HR support or general systems support/integration.
- You are knowledgeable with good client-interaction skills. Whatever the issue is, you'll find a way to handle it, and if not then you figure out who can.
- You are analytical and have an inquisitive mind.
- Preferably you have Workday knowledge, otherwise you'll be trained in Workday but can evidence good technical skills and are willing to learn at pace.
- If you have previous experience from Medvind and/or HR-plus this will be beneficial as you will collaborate with the HR application team.
- You will see this role as an opportunity to develop your business analysis and consulting skills as well as be interested in developing an in depth understanding of an important area of business support. #Assoc