Tax and Structuring Associate/Manager, Leading Private Equity Firm, Stockholm, Sweden
This is a rare opportunity to join a leading investment firm, with an enviable track record. Due to the pan-European focus of the firm, the Tax & Structuring team has grown significantly with the firm. As such, it provides a great platform for anyone looking to make their first move into the industry, with a large team to aid development and support where needed.
The role is mainly focused on fund structuring matters with a focus on communicating with external advisors. You'll be expected to be autonomous and manage projects seamlessly, whilst communicating internally to update key stakeholders on their progress.
You'll be analysing situations quickly, under pressure, and expected to analyse and apply the right judgement - this could mean thinking 'outside of the box', or coming up with a creative solution.
If you're looking to make a move into a PE house, this is the perfect opportunity to do so. This role can be based remotely but you will need to be based in Europe due to time differences, ideally Stockholm, London or Luxembourg. RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Strategic fund structuring projects
- Reviewing reports and advice from tax advisors
- Supporting the fundraising team
- Project management, leading or assisting, and communicating and coordinating effectively across the wider business
- Develop and enhance processes and workflow
- Experience in tax, whether that be in practice (Big Four etc.), law firm or in-house at an investment manager (ideally illiquid funds experience)
- Previous experience working with illiquid funds beneficial
- Strong communicator
- Organised, not afraid to lead projects
- Fluent English speaker