Senior Consulting Architect - AIA
Join a rapidly growing consulting and IT services Fortune 500 company with more than 260,000 employees worldwide, a very flexible international business, customers that are leaders in their respective sectors, and a high level of commitment. Your role
Delivering high quality and innovative data driven solution to our client's needs. This will include, working within a team on the clients site: understanding the client's pain, designing an analytical approach, implementing a solution, ensuring it is of high quality, and leading and mentoring team member. Key responsibilities:
- Analysing the technology environment and requirements.
- Lead business and technology innovation that drives the organization's top and bottom lines.
- Detail potential competitive threats from external challenges that are generally considered outside of your traditional realm of competition.
- Engage key business stakeholders to facilitate both strategy and innovation planning.
- Conduct architectural/design discussions with executive level personnel, integration architects and development teams to maximize overall opportunity.
- Expert level skills in leading program management efforts involving the coordination of resources and goals across multiple related projects.
- Development of Strategic Visions, Analytical/BI/Data Blueprints and realistic Roadmaps
- Become trusted advisor with point of view on shifting world of analytical technology and propose evaluation of new tools, capabilities and ways of working
- Play a role of solution leader who can play a bridge between the business stakeholders and the group data and analytics teams
- Fundamental understanding of advanced analytical practices - data preparation & wrangling, big data visual exploration and data mining concepts
- Expert level experience developing and monitoring delivery of efficient and effective solutions to diverse and complex business problems.
- Effectively communicating with project leads, practice leads, and executive leadership
- Experience with Data Centre consolidation, relocation and migrations to colocation and cloud migration to the Any cloud platform
- A very strong SQL/data analysis background, experience with Audit Controls, ELT framework (Batch and Real TIME).
- Provide technical support or leadership in the development and continual improvement of service offerings and services assets
- Interfaces with technologists, development and marketing to define and optimize system performance and resolve performance problems
- Possess, share and evangelize authoritative knowledge of general cloud computing, virtual networking, enterprise storage and product offerings consulting with key project stakeholders
- Experience around the Data Architecture, Technical Architecture
- Fair knowledge on programming language - SCALA/PYTHON
- Fair understanding on Azure Services (Azure Data Factory -V2, Azure Data Lake Store Gen-2, Azure Databricks, Azure Datawarehouse, Azure Analysis Service).
- Work experience from analytical and/or IT projects (10+ Years of experience)
- Proven, deep analytical skillset with experience in statistical analysis, predictive modeling, operations research and/or machine learning techniques.
- Consultative approach about identifying client issues and commitment to delivering high quality solutions.
- Master's degree in Statistics, Computer Science, Mathematics, Operations Research, Information Systems, or similar analytic/data intensive subject area - or the acquisition of such skills through professional experience
- Ability to work autonomously and prioritize multiple tasks.
- Professional certification around the cloud Architect Certification & TOGAF 9.0
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English
- Flexibility to travel.
- Experience in working with Azure is desirable. #Mgr