Senior Business Analyst Consultant - AIA
What makes Cognizant a unique place to work? The combination of rapid growth and an international and innovative environment! This is creating a lot of opportunities for people like YOU - people with an entrepreneurial spirit who want to make a difference in this world.
At Cognizant, together with your colleagues from all around the world, you will collaborate on creating solutions for the world's leading companies and help them become more flexible, more innovative and successful. And this is your chance to be part of the success story: we are looking for a Senior Consultant - AIA to join our Artificial Intelligence and Analytics Advisory Consulting Team. About Cognizant Artificial Intelligence and Analytics Advisory Consulting
The purpose of this role is to help grow the Artificial Intelligence and Analytics Advisory Consulting Practice to deliver consulting revenue, increase client satisfaction and leverage other Cognizant business units in constantly challenging our clients to solve Modern business to improve everyday life.
As a Senior Consultant in Artificial Intelligence and Analytics Consulting Nordics, you will lead complex projects where you orchestrate the end-to-end capabilities of Cognizant to create a compelling data driven experience. Your management consulting background allows you to work side-by-side with our clients using collaborative methods such as design thinking and agile methodology as well as contributing with your knowledge and expertise in our internal capability teams; advisory, transformation and analytics.
You will play a key role in managing client and account interactions, primarily in your country's local focus industries. Supported by colleagues and vertical industry experts, you will ensure all-round deliverables in projects and be central in building trust-based relationships for future growth.
As a seasoned consultant you will work closely with clients' onsite to structure their problem, gather data and design solutions. We work across all industries. Specialists from all industries collaborate with our engagement teams to provide deeper insights into the industry. Typical client problems addressed by Artificial Intelligence and Advisory consulting include:
About the role
- Define Data/AI strategy, Data and Analytics roadmaps
- Data and analytics maturity assessment and roadmaps
- Data modernizations Initiatives
- Defining data and analytics Operating model
- Reports rationalization and reports less world
- Define Next Generation Analytics processes
- Providing thought leadership on defining the emerging analytics areas
- Connects the dots to make data stories on Organization insights
- Data Governance Strategy and Implementation roadmaps
As a Senior Consultant in AI&A Advisory, you will:
Our ideal candidate
- Work directly with our clients providing consulting services designed to help them solve their most complex business and technology issues.
- Deliver outstanding client results, direct client personnel, prepare work plans, and facilitate client teams to implement recommendations.
- Draw conclusions from the market / industry trends, client issues and support go to market initiatives for Cognizant.
- Contribute to research, design and writing of articles/whitepapers and participate as a team member in collateral development.
- Support business development activities in the form of gathering best practices for RFI/RFP responses and writing proposals.
- Proactively support team building and on boarding efforts via mentoring.
- Interacts with senior management at a client and/or within Client on matters where they may need to gain acceptance on an alternate approach
- Help strengthen client's confidence in Cognizant and Cognizant's ability to deliver.
- 5 years' experience in Consulting or relevant project experience with premier organization(s)
- Should be able to demonstrate exceptional requirement gathering techniques with minimal direction from engagement management.
- Should have ability to break down high level use case requirements into MVP's and user stories in the backlog together with Product Owner
- Ability to lead scrum team and ceremonies
- Banking and Financial services domain exposure is good to have.
- Experience in working in Agile/Scrum methodologies is a must. Experience in SAFe will be an advantage.
- Exposure in working in projects involving latest technologies like Big Data, Azure Cloud, Devops, Machin Learning will be good to have
- A degree in Computer Science or equivalent. #Mgr