Pega Lead Architect
What makes Cognizant a unique place to work? The combination of rapid growth and an international and innovative environment! This is creating a lot of opportunities for people like YOU - people with an entrepreneurial spirit who want to make a difference in this world.
At Cognizant, together with your colleagues from all around the world, you will collaborate on creating solutions for the world's leading companies and help them become more flexible, more innovative and successful. And this is your chance to be part of the success story: we are looking for a Pega - Lead System Architect to join our Team. Pega - Lead System Architect
Cognizant PEGA Practice is an award winning, well established department and has been continuously engaged on strategic PEGA projects since 1999, As a Pega platinum alliance partner, Cognizant has a deep Pega practice-both in the number of consultants as well as in the experience and expertise of implementing Pega technology. Specifically, Cognizant BPM and CRM solutions leverage our consultants' deep expertise and experience on the Pega platform to transform business processes and enable operational efficiencies that unify the customer experience including working on latest PEGA Industry Solutions, PEGA Cloud & Mobility and Next Generation PEGA CRM Applications.
Cognizant's global delivery model supports customers using the Pega platform regardless of geographic location. Cognizant PEGA practice has been growing around the world including a faster pace of growth in Continental Europe.
A PEGA LSA plays one of the roles in ensuring the standards of application quality & design & development using Pega PRPC and meets the functional/ non-functional requirements of today's business but is robust & scalable. Responsibilities
Position requirements (Skills and Experience)
- Leading the designing of enterprise class structure, data and application framework model for PEGA projects.
- Implement the best possible designs (performance, scalability) of Pega PRPC applications/ solution compliant with Pega PRPC best practices, coding standards, guardrails, UI standards and client's corporate standards.
- Lead the technical team independently starting from Inception till transition
- Interacting with Business users/ LBA/BA whenever required
- Adherence to Pegasystems development guardrails as well as the original design principles.
- Access Pegasystems centralized support infrastructure including the "expert design clinic," the centralized Global Solutions Library, and architecture "black belts" on behalf of the customer.
- Coach and Mentor technical team members.
- Ensure Pega PRPC application/ solution is scalable & robust
- Work closely with the client solution architects in ensuring that the project deliverables and client business objectives are completely met.
- Technical understanding of interface/ integration technologies and deep understanding of customer's needs so that they can be transformed into project design & implementation
- Pega PRPC DCO, Requirement Management experience, preferably on Pega 8.x
- Pega PRPC Implementation/ Solution Development Experience on Pega 8.x
- Project Implementation and design experience on Pega PRPC Insurance Frameworks.
- Minimum of 7+ years of experience in a similar role as Pega PRPC Senior developer, preferably as a consultant and in the Onsite/ Offshore model
- Primary domain knowledge - Lifescience / Healthcare. Secondary domain knowledge - Banking and Financial Services, Energy & Utilities.
- Used to work in an International and Multi-cultural settings
- Good English communication skills. Nice to have Language skills - Spanish, German, Dutch
- Performed as a Pega PRPC Lead System Architect in the last 2 transformational projects
- Deep understanding and knowledge of current & enterprise wide technologies including Open Source, web application development and databases (DB/2, Oracle, SQL)
- Experience on PEGA Cloud and DevOps Projects
- Agile/ Scrum project implementation experience is mandatory
What you can expect
- Good English communication skills - both written and oral
- Ability to communicate effectively with both technical and non-technical IT stakeholders
- Effectively communicating with internal/ Offshore teams and clients to deliver all technical (functional and non-functional requirements)
- Strategic thinking
- Strong problem solving ability with a positive "can-do" attitude
- Independent and self-motivated personality
- Ability to work effectively under pressure in a fast-paced production environment
- Ability to lead technical teams of Pega BA's, CSA's, CSSA's, Developers.
- Certification - Certified Lead System Architect from Pegasystems on Pega 8.x
- Become part of a 'flag ship' success story - We go through enormous growth!
- Position is for Stockholm, Sweden
- Global network
- Organization driven by technology - We have a tremendous technology backbone
- Open, 'can do' team spirit
- Environment where you can make your own ideas reality
- Drive your own career
- Market conform benefits