We are looking for an experienced Payroll Advisor
Cognizant shared service in Sweden is Cognizant's specialist for HR, Payroll and F&A related services. We provide payroll services to customers in Sweden and are looking for an experienced Payroll Advisor to help us grow.
By providing expertise across different business functions, Cognizant plays a strategic key role in helping our customers achieve their goals. Our services help transform businesses by placing them in a leading position in an increasingly competitive market.
Cognizant shared service in Sweden has been performing payroll services from 2019, but our employees have delivered the service as an in-house provider for the last 10+ years.
We are in a period of high activity and change on our delivery, and at the same time we are preparing to implement a new payroll system on behalf of our customer.
For our new Payroll Advisor we are looking for these qualifications: Education
Higher education within Payroll or more than 3 years of experience within payroll. Qualifications:
- High experience in qualified payroll tasks and understanding of collective agreements
- High end to end understanding of payroll process, including posting to Finance. Ability to analyze any discrepancies.
- Fluent in Swedish both oral and written
- Good knowledge in English, both oral and written
- Experience from Shared Service center preferred
- Experience in HR or Economy preferred
- Overall a good system knowledge, with the ability to understand both process and system set up
- Good knowledge in Microsoft office
- Knowledge in HR plus, Medvind, Service Now and Workday preferred
- Analytic, service minded and customer focused
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Proactive and open for changes
- Efficient and independent
- Utilize systems to full extent and look for continuous improvements
- Handle a high level of activity
- Taking a high level of responsibility for delivery
- Actively participate in development of the payroll processes including involved systems.
- Advice and support team members both nearshore and local
- Participate and/or drive payroll projects
- Act as the link between process team and systems responsible to ensure optimal cooperation
- Be responsible for, and ensure that, all payroll activities are performed according to timeline and daily, weekly and yearly plan.
- A challenging and exciting workplace
- Good health and insurance programs
- Competitive incentives
- Based in the Nordics - we have offices in Oslo, Stockholm and Copenhagen - within an European and Global network. #Assoc