PEGA Developer (CSA /CSSA)
What makes Cognizant a unique place to work? The combination of rapid growth and an international and innovative environment! This is creating a lot of opportunities for people like YOU - people with an entrepreneurial spirit who want to make a difference in this world.
At Cognizant, together with your colleagues from all around the world, you will collaborate on creating solutions for the world's leading companies and help them become more flexible, more innovative and successful. And this is your chance to be part of the success story: we are looking for a PEGA Developer to join our EAS-PEGA Practice Team in Stockholm, Sweden PEGA Developer - PEGA CSA / CSSA
Cognizant's EAS-PEGA Practice is one of the leading BPM service providers in the industry, well known for its ability to deliver BPM solutions & thought leadership to customers. As we are strengthening our European delivery capabilities, we want to leverage our thought leadership capabilities to drive clients to accelerate the pace of their BPM implementation through the maturity curve.
To augment our Delivery capabilities in Sweden, we are looking for a PEGA Developers having PEGA CSA or CSSA certifications and hands implementation experience as a PEGA developer. Our ideal candidate should have experience with full project lifecycle (SDLC)- Agile and/or Waterfall and have technical experience of 2 - 6 Years range. Responsibilities
Skills and Experience requirements
- Interacting with Clients Business users/ Lead Business Analysts whenever required to understand requirements
- Technical Development on PEGA under the guidance of an LSA or Senior Developer to perform the following activities
- Implementing Case Management Life cycle on Pega using App and Dev studio
- Defining properties making changes to data model
- Implementing validation rules
- Building basic UI on PEGA
- Unit Testing
- Creating simple PEGA reports and Correspondences
- Creating SLA rules
- Implementing the application based in design and guideline agreed with the LSA
- PEGA Experience including PEGA 8.x experience 2 - 6 Years
- Understanding of current & enterprise wide technologies including Open Source, web application development, web services (REST/SOAP/XML), WebSphere, JBoss, Tomcat, messaging infrastructures and databases (DB/2, Oracle, SQL, Postgres)
- Integration experience - Web Services is desirable
- Agile/ Scrum project implementation experience is an advantaged, Knowledge of SDLC should be present
What you can expect
- Good English communication skills - both written and oral.
- Ability to communicate effectively with both technical and non-technical IT stakeholders
- Effectively communicating with internal teams and clients to deliver all technical (functional and non-functional requirements)
- Strong problem-solving ability with a positive "can-do" attitude willing to learn new PEGA concepts.
- Independent and self-motivated personality
- PEGA CSA Certification
- PEGA CSSA Certification will be an advantage
- Become part of a 'flag ship' success story - We go through enormous growth!
- Organization driven by technology - We have a tremendous technology backbone
- Environment where you can make your own ideas reality
- Drive your own career
- Market conform benefits #Assoc