Optimization Client Services Analyst
CME Group is the world's leading and most diverse derivatives marketplace. But who we are goes deeper than that. Here, you can impact markets worldwide. Transform industries. And build a career shaping tomorrow. We invest in your success and you own it, all while working alongside a team of leading experts who inspire you in ways big and small. Joining our company gives you the opportunity to make a difference in global financial markets every day, whether you work on our industry-leading technology and risk management services, our benchmark products or in a corporate services area that helps us serve our customers better. We're small enough for you and your contributions to be known. But big enough for your ideas to make an impact. The pace is dynamic, the work is unlike any other firm in the business, and the possibilities are endless. Problem solvers, difference makers, trailblazers. Those are our people. And we're looking for more.
To learn more about what a career at CME Group can offer you, visit us at www.wherefuturesaremade.com .
The role involves delivering the triReduce and triBalance service to clients. That means running triReduce and triBalance cycles and making sure they execute successfully. In addition, the role involves supporting clients, testing output from Web and Financial Development and supporting the Sales team.
Support and manage Service delivery for triReduce/triBalance cycles:
- Manage clients from start to finish
- Receive and verify client data
- Value and verify MtM and Risk for clients OTC portfolios
- Setup and verify risk constraints and tolerances
- Run the compression and optimization algorithm
- Ensure banks execute the results from triReduce and triBalance cycles
Handle client requests such as user account management, simulations, training and general support
Support client onboarding for triReduce and triBalance:
- Setup new accounts and users, test and verify client data, run simulations and present results.
Skills and Software Requirements:
- Banking and Finance - Basic knowledge of OTC derivatives and Options in one or many of the following asset classes Rates, FX, Credit, Equity and Commodities.
- IT/Technical - This role must have basic IT skills including the ability to work with raw client data using editors and spreadsheet tools. Basic knowledge of MySQL databases and basic Python programming.
- Ability to engage and communicate with clients in a number of different regions