Investment Director, International Primaries, Leading Nordic PE Investor, Stockholm, Sweden
This is a Director level role within a Nordic private equity firm. The firm has access to significant funds under management and operates well-established private equity secondaries and primaries programmes with both Nordic and international mandates.
As a director in the international primaries team you will be expected to quickly become a deal-leader and have the capability to source new opportunities.
This role is based in Stockholm. RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Source investment opportunities
- Lead due diligence and execution efforts
- Maintain and build an extensive network
- Effectively manage and develop team members
- Contribute to the development and growth of the firm
- Significant experience within private equity fund investing. This could be from a fund-of-funds, asset manager, pension fund, family office or other established investment team
- Candidates from a fundraising or other appropriate sell-side/advisory background will also be considered
- Established network of GPs
- A team player
- Fluent in English and Swedish or Norwegian