IT Security Specialist
CME Group is the world's leading and most diverse derivatives marketplace. But who we are goes deeper than that. Here, you can impact markets worldwide. Transform industries. And build a career shaping tomorrow. We invest in your success and you own it, all while working alongside a team of leading experts who inspire you in ways big and small. Joining our company gives you the opportunity to make a difference in global financial markets every day, whether you work on our industry-leading technology and risk management services, our benchmark products or in a corporate services area that helps us serve our customers better. We're small enough for you and your contributions to be known. But big enough for your ideas to make an impact. The pace is dynamic, the work is unlike any other firm in the business, and the possibilities are endless. Problem solvers, difference makers, trailblazers. Those are our people. And we're looking for more.
To learn more about what a career at CME Group can offer you, visit us at www.wherefuturesaremade.com .
IT Security is central to the success of the company. The IT Security Specialist is responsible for evaluating suitable security solutions, security operations, supervising and assessing controls for the whole of TriOptima.
• Assessing cyber threats as well as IT security risks, and architecting security controls to mitigate identified risks
• In close cooperation with engineering teams, designing, assessing, and evaluating highly secure solutions meeting requirements and expectations
• Monitoring threats and vulnerabilities, identifying and evaluating, and if appropriate, initiating discussion of requirements dictated by technological risks or opportunities.
• Designing and maintaining security incident response solutions and IT forensics capabilities
• Preparing, executing and following up on security reviews of TriOptima's services and underlying infrastructure
• Keeping up-to-date with development in the IT security area and the rise of new threats and vulnerabilities, and continuously develop the security strategy to meet these
• Training software and hardware engineers in secure system design and keeping them up-to-date with recent threats
• Assisting with the continuous development of TriOptima's information security strategy and ISO 27001 information security management system
• Assisting with responses to customer security reviews, and planning of internal and external IT audits;
• Coordinating efforts in the IT security area with other parts of CME;
• Developing solutions around vulnerability management, security monitoring, log correlation, and security metrics;
• Be the first important part of building a future Security Operations Center.
• Sense of responsibility;
• Structured and organized approach;
• Ability to engage colleagues and collaborate with them about ideas, plans and solutions in a productive and positive manner;
• Broad knowledge of the IT Security area
• Academic degree is nice to have, but not a strict requirement
• cyber threats and mitigation;
• security testing of networks, systems and applications;
• incident response planning and IT forensic investigations;
• architecting IT security solutions;
• Experience with SIEM tools, correlating and integrating different sources of information to gain valuable metrics and detecting anomalies;
• Experience of communication and education of individuals with different backgrounds and profiles e.g. executives, administrators, service managers, software and system engineers;