About the candidate:
The candidate will have meticulous attention to detail and good people skills. Good written and verbal communication skills is a must. Knowledge about OTC derivatives, risk and/or technical ability is positive. Candidates with prior experience of collateral management, fund administration and/or financial regulation are especially welcome to apply for the position.
About the role:
The triResolve Service Management team is the first line of contact for our clients with regards to the delivery of the triResolve OTC derivative portfolio reconciliation service. The Client Manager will provide support to our clients and work closely with the product, business, development and sales teams globally and thus the role varies to account for regional characteristics.
This role in particular, is an entry-level position where the candidate will be able to develop in many different regards eventually, as per the description below.
About the department:
The Service Management department is responsible for the smooth and timely running of the triResolve service. This team of dedicated staff is in continuous dialogue with major financial institutions worldwide, as well as other internal departments, with regards to features and upcoming events as well as changes or developments to the service such as, the specification of the data that the subscribers will send or receive, or how the service integrates with other services or utilities in the OTC Derivatives space. Similarly, Service Management keep an ear to the ground in terms of market or client events, activities or changes that potentially affect our service or our clients' use of our offering or ability to participate. In addition, Service Management has an important role in listening to customers feedback and collect input for new and enhanced functionalities to the service as well as other new service offerings.
In summary, the triResolve Service Management department as a whole is responsible for service delivery, pre-sales and client on-boarding, customer success management as well as workflow/ product and productivity improvements. Key Responsibilities:
- Daily assistance to subscribers on all issues relating to the service (via email, phone and in person)
- Trade data normalization / handling
- Review reconciliation output, investigate and fix differences
- Ensure structured and effective delivery of service
- Self- education about current and upcoming market regulations and other significant changes
Pre-Sales and on-boarding
- Assisting in pre-sales process, meeting prospect clients, organizing demos
- Client onboarding and testing
Customer Success Management
- Regular client calls and client visits onsite
- Perform customer health checks, understanding client's process and needs
- Client training when needed via onsite visit or webinars
- Promote comprehensive and more effective usage of the service in collaboration with Business Management and Sales teams
- Productivity/ Workflow Improvements
- Raise internal requests for new functionality to improve the product offering
- Assist developers and Product Management with requirements and UAT testing as well as being closely involved in the development process
- Service mindedness, people skills
- Ability to think outside the box and challenge existing status quo, a curious mindset
- Proficiency in using text editors and advanced spreadsheet functions
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Ability to multitask
- Good communication skills (verbal and written)
- Fluency in another language is beneficial but not necessary
- Customer Service
- Basic computer logics
- The ability to understand process flows and concepts, as well as the ability to explain these accurately and concisely to our clients
- Basic understanding of market and credit risk management of OTC Derivatives, such as valuation, helps but is not necessary
CME Group: Where Futures Are Made
CME Group (www.cmegroup.com) is the world's leading derivatives marketplace. But who we are goes deeper than that. Here, you can impact markets worldwide. Transform industries. And build a career shaping tomorrow. We invest in your success and you own it, all while working alongside a team of leading experts who inspire you in ways big and small. Joining our company gives you the opportunity to make a difference in global financial markets every day, whether you work on our industry-leading technology and risk management services, our benchmark products or in a corporate services area that helps us serve our customers better. With 3,500 employees located around the world, we're small enough for you and your contributions to be known. But big enough for your ideas to make an impact. The pace is dynamic, the work is unlike any other firm in the business, and the possibilities are endless. Problem solvers, difference makers, trailblazers. Those are our people. And we're looking for more.