Associate or Senior Associate, Leading Nordic Private Equity Investor, Stockholm, Sweden
This is an Associate level role within a Nordic private equity investor. The firm has access to significant funds under management and operates well-established private equity secondaries and primaries programmes with both Nordic and international mandates.
As an Associate you will work within the Nordic Secondaries team. You will play a key-part in deal evaluation and execution with a focus on financial due diligence work. RESPONSIBILITIES:
• You'll play an integral role in the evaluation and execution of secondary investment opportunities.
• Assist in all aspects of the transaction process, including meeting & evaluating fund managers and financial modelling
• Work with seniors to prepare material for the investment committee approval process
• Networking and relationship building
• Working entrepreneurially within the team, supporting on ad hoc diligence projects YOUR PROFILE:
• A background in private equity, investment banking M&A advisory or big four professional services (from a corporate finance role)
• Strong valuations and modelling experience
• Fluency in English and Swedish is essential
• Demonstrable interest in alternative investments