VP, Digital Product Manager, Consumer Banking Group
As the leading bank in Asia, DBS Consumer Banking Group is in a unique position to help our customers realise their dreams and ambitions. As a market leader in the consumer banking business, DBS has a full spectrum of products and services, including deposits, investments, insurance, mortgages, credit cards and personal loans, to help our customers realise their dreams and aspirations at every life stage. Our financial solutions are not only the best in the business - they were made just right for you. Key Accountabilities
Roles & Responsibilities
- End to end ownership ofthe entire lifecycle of product features and enhancements from business and strategic value to cost vs. benefit analysis to design and development to post launch monitoring of impact.
- Ensure that products launched meet the key revenue targets and make enhancements to achieve them.
- Fully own the customer experience and issues and ensure high customer ratings for digibank across app & web.
- Create a high benchmark for product quality within the organization and inspire all teams to continuously develop best-in-class customer experience
- Drive product innovation & radical thinking to help exceed customer expectations of a 'digital bank'.
- Drive building and launching of product features and enhancements by working with business owners, designers, developers and testers across geographies.
- Track and monitor impact of new features and/or changes in customer journeys & use that data to continuously improve conversions.
- Be the voice of the customer in the team to drive superior customer experience. Essentially, build features which customers love.
- Be the voice of the product and drive product driven thinking across the organization
- Improve structure and ways of working to ensure we continue to deliver quality features with minimum defects and in least amount of time.
- Identify opportunities via product for increasing revenues, reducing costs
- 5-7 years of experience in building, launching or managing digital consumer products
- Demonstrated ability to pitch and present new product ideas and/or change in product strategy to senior management
- Experience guiding and executing cross-functional initiatives to completion, while remaining hands-on.
- Proven experience in a regional role, managing multiple stakeholders and teams
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
You are someone who is:
- Passionate about customer experience and product quality
- Makes data driven decisions & and has strategic thinking skills
- Effective in driving and building consensus internally and externally
- Self-starter with a high energy level and entrepreneurial mindset
- Have the ability to collaborate across multiple stakeholders and teams
- Understands both business & technology
- Relevant Experience (Indicate nature and extent of work experience including number of years required, if applicable)
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.