VP/AVP, Derivatives Clearing & Execution Future Ops Manager, Treasury & Market, Technology & Operations
Group Technology and Operations (T&O) enables and empowers the bank with an efficient, nimble and resilient infrastructure through a strategic focus on productivity, quality & control, technology, people capability and innovation. In Group T&O, we manage the majority of the Bank's operational processes and inspire to delight our business partners through our multiple banking delivery channels. Job Role
The incumbent is to lead and manage Derivatives Clearing & Execution (DCE) Ops team and Futures Ops team. DCE Ops support post trade derivatives exchange agency business including SGX Derivatives Clearing membership; Futures Ops support proprietary trading on listed derivatives products. He/She will be the key contact person for operational matters including projects, controls initiatives etc and to improve the Ops team's KPI and skills matrix. Responsibilities
- Lead internal controls and procedures are always compiled, SOP are updated timely. Post trade operations are fully comply with relevant Rules and Regulations.
- Participate in development and implementation of new in-house and external vendor systems, products and markets. Implement new processes and controls to comply with the relevant Rules and Regulation.
- Lead ad-hoc tasks and projects in support of Exchange, industry, business and support unit, Customers' requirements, pertaining to DCE products and services.
- Lead in handling Customers' queries within Service-Level Agreement standard and providing support to stakeholders.
- Lead the team to be vigilant on any attempt on fraud payment. Ensure payments for both incoming and outgoing remittances are processed adhering to Customers' monies Rules and Regulations.
- Ensure Exchange and Regulatory reports are completed in accordance to the regulatory reporting requirement.
- Escalate and resolve Broker reconciliation discrepancy timely.
- Monitor the workflow continuously to improve efficiency and productivity and automate the process.
- Manage the team for their readiness towards Future of Works.
- Collaborate with key external stakeholders including clearing brokers, exchanges, and system vendors to ensure smooth post trade operations.
- Partner with key internal stakeholders with Business units to support strategy and policies including new business initiatives.
- Ensure compliance of post trade operations, manage and implement best controls practices.
- Minimum 8-year of banking operation experience, preferably with knowledge on Derivatives and Clearing & Execution products and services.
- Experience in various operation functions which includes processing, reconciliation, settlements etc.
- Experience in process & system design analysis, automation/digitization project, project management.
- Strong PC skills in Microsoft Office, particularly in PowerPoint, Data Analytics, Design workflow.
- Proficient in Business Intelligence Tools and programming will be an advantage (Example: Tableau, VBA, Python).
- Proficient in future of work knowledge & skills is an advantage.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.