Want to build a stronger, more sustainable future and cultivate your career? Join Cargill's global team of 155,000 employees who use new technologies, dynamic insights and over 154 years of experience to connect farmers with markets, customers with ingredients, and people and animals with the food they need to thrive.
JOB PURPOSE AND IMPACT
The Treasury Documentation Analyst will review and negotiate documentation and ensure compliance with internal policies and requirements. In this role, you will assist in review documentation as part of onboarding with banks, KYC, the implementation of continuous improvement initiatives and projects to support the goals and vision of the global documentation team. You will provide guidance and support to different business needs in collaboration with legal, tax and other relevant stakeholders.
- Partner with internal and external stakeholders to support bank account onboarding, services and maintenance and other defined processes, documents and transactions.
- Support Know-Your-Customer (KYC) for Cargill group of companies, in particular managing wet-ink hardcopies in Singapore and more complex requirements from banks by adhering to internal guidelines and ensure KYC requirements are completed in a timely manner.
- Support migration of relevant bank account & KYC activities by establishing guidelines and providing guidance to the Bank Account Management Centre of Expertise (BAMCOE) team.
- Support migration of documents from local shared drives to Data Management System Tool (Opentext) and providing guidance to the BAMCOE team to ensure all documents are filed with accurate metadata.
- Review and negotiate documentation related to bank account and cash related services and draft intercompany funding agreements adhering to internal standards and practices, tax and legal compliance.
- Manage execution of documents, filing, mailing and or administrative duties.
- Support continuous improvement on documentation processes and participate in projects with cross regional or global impacts.
- Independently solve moderately complex issues with minimal supervision, while escalating more complex issues to appropriate staff.
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor's degree in a related field or equivalent experience
- Confirmed knowledge of financial and legal documents and experience with contract negotiations
- Minimum of two years of related work experience in bank account management, KYC and/or bank documentation
- Other minimum qualifications may apply
- Ability to handle multiple priorities while ensuring efficiency and optimal reduction of risk
- Negotiation skills
- Knowledge of bank and onboarding processes and different types of financial documentation
We provide a fast-paced stimulating international environment, which will stretch your abilities and channel your talents. We also offer competitive salary and benefits combined with outstanding career development opportunities in one of the largest and most solid private companies in the world.
Interested? Then make sure to send us your CV and cover letter in English today:
Follow us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/cargill
Cargill is committed to being an inclusive employer. Click here to find out more https://careers.cargill.com/diversity/