As part of the TTS Asia Pacific (AP) Sales Leadership Team, this individual will be responsible for leading the TTS AP Cash Product Sales Team. The TTS cash product sales specialists are responsible for technical solution design and lead complex Request for Proposals in order to convert pipeline opportunities into wins. Our Cash Product Sales Team is also tasked with proactive origination of cash management and working capital solutions (holistically) in several spaces including underpenetrated or new-to-bank relationships (within the ICG Target Market). The Cash Product Sales Team members have deep product knowledge and expertise (globally, regionally and locally) in designing solutions, and success is measured among other by the strong collaboration and partnerships across TTS, Banking and Markets, to bring innovative ideas and value propositions to our clients. Key Responsibilities:
• Directly manage the TTS AP Cash Product Sales Team for Corporate, Commercial & Public Sector clients, leading to new wins and accomplishing revenue targets.
• In collaboration with TTS AP Sales Sector Heads, TTS AP Product, Regional and Global partners design the TTS AP Product Sales Strategy and track for performance.
• Lead key regional sales campaigns in coordination with relevant stakeholders
• Develop strong partnership with Banking and Markets to maximize the potential of "One ICG".
• Actively drive the process improvement of Sales RFP management, proposals and sales presentations to continually enhance the sales process and ensure high quality client communications and pitch books.
• Drive the Cash Management Product Sales business management processes in collaboration with Solution Sales organization and our TTS market management partners to conduct client segmentation, account planning and TTS financial reviews.
• Be the voice of the client back into the TTS product organization detailing new client requirements, product features, functionality and pricing and overall competitiveness positions.
• Drive new wins and revenues in concert with our regional and global partners handling foreign subsidiaries, Asia Corporates, through prospecting, cross sell into existing clients, developing and growing Client relationships and delivering market leading TTS solutions.
• Ensure all team members have development plans and their product and solution knowledge is kept current.
• Ensure the Team adheres to all Citi compliance and ethical standards.
• Actively lead Regional RFP Proposals Writing Team and collaborate with Global RFP Council for best practice s
• Drive Sales Digitization including use of data tools, Interactive Solutions, CRI, Sales Dashboard & VOC Reports as part of ICG Toolbox
• Support Strategic Marketing for TTS Brand digitization and champion Knowledge Exchange Center
• Actively contribute to TTS Innovation & Commercialization, utilizing resources including HORIZONS and Innovation Labs
• Drive thought leadership, including Global & Regional visibility and awards / recognition
• Provide support to commercialize and roll out new solutions and support to pilots, with ongoing feedback to partners EXPECTED OUTCOMES
• Lead quality of client engagement with use of client data analytics and adoption of the proactive integrated working capital solutions to clients, among other key and forward looking tools
• Support the ecosystem initiatives to deliver differentiated offering, new ideas & substantial revenue growth from the target market clients
• Support Region's revenue growth targets across Core Cash/FXLM, Trade & LMS and liabilities priorities
• Track rebids to ensure high retention rate and minimal business attrition
• Manage quality CRM pipeline to ensure deals are relevant, updated and accurate with senior escalation on strategic opportunities
• Achieve origination targets where relevant
• Include focus on strategic themes, e.g., fee growth, acquiring operating balances linked to flows,
Cross Currency wallet share
• Maximize Revenue Ramp Up from new deals & support global ramp up model
• Ensure quality sales process for deal documentation, valuation and deal review for all deals,
• Ensure timely deal progress through sales cycles and handover to Implementation
• Control expenses including T&E and Marketing spend Qualifications:
- 15+ years of experience, including 10+ years' managerial experience
- Proven track record in cross cultural and matrix business settings.
- Formulation and implementation of business strategy across all corporate customer segments.
- Bachelor's/University degree, Master's degree preferred; managerial experience
This job description provides a high-level review of the types of work performed. Other job-related duties may be assigned as required. Job Family Group:
Institutional Sales Job Family:
Institutional Product Sales Time Type:
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi") invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi
View the " EEO is the Law
" poster. View the EEO is the Law Supplement
View the EEO Policy Statement
View the Pay Transparency Posting